Garden Safety 101 - Some important links

Discussion in 'Flower & Garden Forum' started by WebmasterPete, Apr 11, 2002.

1. WebmasterPete

WebmasterPete Grand Administrator Administrator

Jun 1, 1997
    For those of you with adventerous young children, you should read this article on the Home and Garden Television web site:,1158,GALA_project_4006,00.html

For those with pets, here are some good tips and tidbits...,1158,GALA_project_11896,00.html,1158,FOLI_project_32360,00.html

This is an interesting article on Garden Etiquette....,1158,GALA_project_17471,00.html

2. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co

Dec 24, 1999
    Thanks for the links Pete. I am a amazed at the stories you hear about "Etiquette".
  3. Maleficent2

Maleficent2 DIS Veteran

Sep 15, 1999
    Give 'Em an Inch, They'll Take 'Em All
    From Mary Ann in Columbia, S.C .

When a neighbor commented on the gladiolas in my yard, I offered to giver her some of them. I stated that I had to go in for lunch and would divide them upon my return. When I returned, I was in total shock! All of the glads were gone! They were transplanted in the neighbor's garden. Now if I intend to part with some of my plants, I dig and distribute to those who have admired them. I never offer to divide after lunch anymore.

OMG this is my sister's neigbors they all think her garden is their own private nursery bed and help themselves all the time!:rolleyes:

thanks for the laughs

Mal ;)