Garden Grove menu change

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by stormer, Jul 29, 2013.

1. stormer

stormer DIS Veteran

I received an e-mail from the Swan/Dolphin saying they are no longer offering a buffet for diner, only now offering 3 or 4 choices for dinner. I am so disappointed as we had made reservations here in August to try their Friday night seafood buffet. I read in another thread that would still have the Friday seafood buffet, but my e-mail does not say that. I did notice that Friday is missing on the children's menu and side's menu. I am going to call tomorrow to find out, but just curious if anyone knows for sure.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MTW

MTW Mouseketeer

I called and was told that they will continue the Friday night seafood buffet. I'm not sure if the characters will still be there though?:confused3

4. sunshineNJ

sunshineNJ DIS Veteran

I called today and they said there still a Friday night seafood buffet. I would love to know how it compares to Cape May.

5. stormer

stormer DIS Veteran

I called and was told the same thing. I kept our reservation for next week. I am hoping their seafood buffet is good.

6. MTW

MTW Mouseketeer

Could you post a review and report back what's on the buffet and if you think it's worth it?trying to determine if we should keep this reservation or head to the Orlando Ale House...thanks!!