Garden Grove at Swan vs Cape May Cafe Seafood Buffets

chucklhd

Earning My Ears
Hey all my mom wants to go to a seafood dinner for her birthday while we're there. Keeping in mind A. we live in New England so seafood is a weekly occurrence for us so we have high expectations. and B. We'll have my two year old with us so we need to keep her attention...

which is a better dinner? Or is there somewhere else to go?

I'd avoid both. For good seafood consider blueZoo (Dolphin) or Flying Fish (Boardwalk).

I've only been to Cape May Café and my feelings about it are well known. It's LOUSY! I've never been to Garden Grove but the reviews I've read indicate the seafood buffet is better than the one at Cape May Café. But I agree with the PP. Treat your Mom to birthday dinner at bluezoo or Flying Fish Café!

We have been to both and prefer Cape May. I enjoyed the food at Cape May. Most of the food at Garden Grove was OK, but the crab legs were very stringy and hard to get out of the shells. They ran out of many of the deserts before we finished our meal and did not replenish them. We had a 7:00 reservation, so I don't understand why they weren't replenished. Our waiter was very nice and saw how upset my boys were and found some random deserts in the back to bring out to make it up to them. The characters were fun, though. I was glad we tried Garden Grove, but I wouldn't go back. I liked Cape May much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter