Garden Grocer

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MichVick, Feb 22, 2013.

1. MichVick

MichVick Mouseketeer

I would also like to know this :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandi

Sandi <font color=red>A proud Spartans fan!

I tipped about 20% of my food order (I did not tip on the delivery charge). If we pick our stuff up from bell services, I'll tip a few dollars for holding our stuff. If we have bell services deliver to our room, I'll probably tip $5 for the amount of stuff we ordered. If it looks like more (or less) would be appropriate, I'll adjust.

4. stink

stink Mouseketeer

I am a fan of Garden Grocer.

I usually place my order four weeks in advance. But I usually start my order about 5 or 6 weeks out as I always think of something else I will or will not need.

I pick my delivery time about an hour after my flight lands. Bell services will hold your order if your room is not ready or you are not ready. I usually tip Bell services about $5 when they deliver to the room. I have never tipped Garden Grocer before as they have a delivery fee and I never seen or personally interacted face to face with anyone from Garden Grocer.

I have ordered alcohol from them and I have faxed my license. On the fax I asked for a email confirmation of receipt, which they sent.

5. starrysky

starrysky DIS Veteran

I emailed them a scan of my passport and got an email back confirming receipt of it. Service excellent as I said saved us having to go and get stuff. Tipped bell services but not a clue how much as DH was dealing with it.

6. ManyMinnie

ManyMinnie DIS Veteran

Does GG still have the $40 minimum for orders?

7. Sandi

Sandi <font color=red>A proud Spartans fan!

Yes.

8. ManyMinnie

ManyMinnie DIS Veteran

Thanks. :)