Garden Grocer ?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Tenluvsdisney, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Tenluvsdisney

Tenluvsdisney Earning My Ears

We will be arriving in WDW on May 10 and will be staying at POR. My question is if the stuff that I order from garden grocer can be delivered that Friday so it will be there when we get there.

Thanks for your help!!

Getting excited and can't wait!:yay:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mrincredible2008

mrincredible2008 HOTTY TODDY

We are planning on using Garden Grocer for the first time in June. I played around on the site last night. An 800 number is posted on the website for questions. I am sure they deliver on date specified but you need to order several days earlier or weeks based on peaks in business. I will be calling and getting more info too.

4. WDW~Lover

WDW~Lover DIS Veteran

when you place your order, it asks you when youi want delivery for. so you get to chose the day you want. I used them my past trip in Feb, there were GREAT! I did not have to be at the resort for payment, because I was doing cash. they added it to my room charge!

5. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

I'm not sure they (or any grocery delivery service) will deliver until the day you arrive - but you can request a very early delivery on your arrival day.