Garden Grocer question

hohoz

Mouseketeer
This is the first time I will be using Garden Grocer and do they deliver directly to the room or the front desk? Also do you need to be there or will the desk store it for you? Ok one last one if they store it do they keep the perishables cold? Phew I think that's it. Sorry but I never used them before and this is the 1st time we are going without a rental car.

Yes, they will drop things off at the front desk (unless you are ordering alcohol. Than they need to see proof of ID in person) Yes they will keep your things cold.

However, why not phone them and talk to a live person just to be sure? Or send them a message by email giving them permission to leave your things at the front desk?

Yes, they will drop things off at the front desk (unless you are ordering alcohol. Than they need to see proof of ID in person) Yes they will keep your things cold.

However, why not phone them and talk to a live person just to be sure? Or send them a message by email giving them permission to leave your things at the front desk?

We ordered beer and they left it at the front desk. We were very happy with garden grocer. We even ordered more milk and cereal while we were there and it was delivered same day, on a Sunday!

That is what we will be ordering too! We are staying at POP so if we can do the cereal thing in the morning that will be good. Thanks for your help.

I had a order delivered for the 1st time in Dec. at the Polynesian. We had milk, cereal, water, beer, ect. They delivered to the front desk & bell services delivered the items to our room. We were told that we would need to show ID, but we did not have to. I will be ordering from them again!

We have used them on our last two trips and were very happy. The first time we were in our room and they called and dropped everything off. The last time we were not there and they dropped it off at bell services and they kept the cold stuff in a fridge for us until we got back.

We will definately use them again!:thumbsup2

There is also another service We Go Shop (Wegoshop.com) that also delivers to WDW. They will go to what store you want and get specific brands etc. They will also go to more than 1 store if you want them to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter