Garden Grille Breakfast

princesskimberella

Mouseketeer
I'm curious as to what the menu is, when I click to view I can only bring up the dinner menu. Is it family style ? Looking for reviews before I book. Thanks !

Family style with Mickey Waffles (nutella sauce, no syrup), eggs, potatoes, biscuits, and ham. You also get fruit and a sticky bun bake.

It was my favorite meal on our trip. Our service was exceptional (ask for Bob if you can!), the food was delicious, and we we were done before rope drop and got to ride Soarin' before the park opened. Book an 8am if you can!

LOVED loved loved this breakfast!!! That cinnamon roll bake was one of the best things I've ever had for breakfast. Character interaction was great. We had everything that was listed above, but also bacon. The 'potatoes' are tater tots, so don't expect anything special there. LOL And I've heard they'll bring regular syrup out if you ask for it, but we didn't so I can't vouch for that first-hand. LOVED this meal!!!

They have huge cinnamon buns!!! Below is a shot of the menu. There's more photos here http://goo.gl/QOBRxI
chips-sticky-bun-bake-large-skillet-cinnamon-bun.jpg

epcot-garden-grill-breakfast-menu.jpg

Family style with Mickey Waffles (nutella sauce, no syrup), eggs, potatoes, biscuits, and ham. You also get fruit and a sticky bun bake.

It was my favorite meal on our trip. Our service was exceptional (ask for Bob if you can!), the food was delicious, and we we were done before rope drop and got to ride Soarin' before the park opened. Book an 8am if you can!

How long did it take you to eat? We have an 8 a.m. breakfast booked here for 12/24. Just wondering what time we can reasonably expect to be finished.

We were done by 8:40. Had time to us the restroom and rode soarin twice before the park opened.

Another vote for breakfast! We really enjoyed the meal and the characters.

We had to ask, but eventually we did get syrup and hot sauce. By the time we got it though, the waffles and eggs were cold. Overall it was a good meal though, and as stated, getting in before rope drop is a huge advantage.

Dined there this morning but were not out until 9 (everyone was held longer at the gate, didn't get to restaurant until 810 for 8am res).
It was a wonderful breakfast, enjoyed it way more than Chef Mickeys.
Characters were great, service was too. Nutella on waffles was delicious!

A pic of most of the food...and a couple of cuties :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 21
We ate here 11/21 and it was the best of our week for service and breakfast. Our waiter was Paul and he was awesome. I don't think anyone mentioned my kids favorite- sausage gravy and biscuits. We asked for and got regular syrup. It's on the list for next time.

Yum! I have dined there for lunch and dinner, but this is definitely on the list for our trip next fall! Breakfast is my family's favorite meal so we tend to go all out, given the opportunity :)

Thanks ! We are still deciding between breakfast or lunch :) DH like to use our TS for more dinner or lunches and we already have Ohana the day before and there is no way my daughter will give up seeing Stitch lol. Trying to reworks the schedule a bit to fit it in !

We just had got back and this was our favorite breakfast! Yes you can ask for regular syrup! This is will be a must next time I go back!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter