Garden Grill family of the day?

jaz0308

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if GG chooses a family to "open" the restaurant like they do at Chef Mickey's? We got lucky once with first seating at Chef Mickey's and I am hopeful we might get some pixie dust on this trip at Garden Grill(no guarantees, of course). Thanks!

1) I have not heard that GG does a Family-of-the-Day.
2) It could be possible, but I have not seen it nor heard of it.

Does anyone know if GG chooses a family to "open" the restaurant like they do at Chef Mickey's? We got lucky once with first seating at Chef Mickey's and I am hopeful we might get some pixie dust on this trip at Garden Grill(no guarantees, of course). Thanks!

I don't know what they do at CM, but we had an 8am ADR in December at GG and we were the first family seated. After being led to our table, we were surprised to find all 4 of the characters were seated at our table, waiting to greet us. We also took a group picture with all of them

I don't know what they do at CM, but we had an 8am ADR in December at GG and we were the first family seated. After being led to our table, we were surprised to find all 4 of the characters were seated at our table, waiting to greet us. We also took a group picture with all of them
We'll that sounds fun! At chef mickey the kids got to drop a velvet rope and walk into the restaurant with mickey himself! Great pics and great fun!

Don't believe that they have a family of the day ( been there so many times :))

Boma does it, and the Wave has "the little farmer" ( or "had") --- not sure if they still do it, but it was very cool !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter