Garden Grill Characters????

willoughbyclan

DIS Veteran
We have booked dinner at the Garden Grill on Friday 1/12/07 for my DDs 11th b-day. :bday: Can anyone tell me which characters are there? Will my daughters enjoy this restaurant at their ages?

Thanks,

This was one of our favorite character meals! We saw Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. It's really a quite, relaxing place. The way they have the booths set up, you just don't see the other diners.

We did dinner at GG this past August for the first time after many trips and actually throroughly enjoyed it. Our kids are much younger than yours but the adults loved it too! I think it is a good one as far as character meals go interaction was great.

My son celebrated his 9th birthday there in July. We LOVED it. It is the only place we plan to go back to this year. (We liked other places, just want to try new things every time. But my kids insisted on Garden Grill!) The characters made multiple trips to the table. We got a birthday cake instead of the regular dessert (no additional charge), and the cake and a signed card were delivered by Dale. It was wonderful!

I just made our lunch reservation for there in January. We like the food and the "farmer" characters.

We had a great time here....characters are great even for all adults...they kept us entertained...here are some pics from ours.

I told them I was celebrating my bday and they brought me a cake and sang happy bday and Chip joined in. We had a great waitress.

DSC00633-1.jpg

DSC05499.jpg

DSC05497.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

BArb

My family LOVED Garden Grill. We will be doing it again with our upcoming trip.

The characters were awesome and came by 4 times. Pluto was a big hit at our table. He played up antics with Mickey, just like in the OP experience.

One of our favorites! In December we saw Chip & Dale, Pluto and Mickey. They were ALL very entertaining. Pluto snuck up behind me and I must have jumped a foot!

Side note of interest......When you take the boat ride "Living with the Land," they mention to you that the vegetables they grow are used in the restaurants in Epcot's Land restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter