Garden Grill Breakfast, huh?

staceycrouton

Mouseketeer
I was online looking for a character breakfast for November 18th and the Garden Grill popped up so I booked it. I'm confused because I didn't know that they served breakfast and when I look at the Garden Grill menus, it only lists lunch and dinner. Am I missing something? Help? Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated!!!

It's new starting 11/8. They haven't put up a breakfast menu yet but the parks blog has an overview.

I just booked a breakfast for early January, so it seems you can go ahead and book through the current 180 day availability (starting with 11/8 of course.)

Actually really happy about this because we like getting into the parks before they open and Akershus was really our only option for our Epcot day to do that...and we just kinda didn't want princess breakfast for that day. We were going to just do hotel food court and rope drop that morning. This works better for us. I hope it is good.

Chip & Dale and Pluto are my kid's favorite characters. Plus sticky bun bake?! Yum! I'm excited about this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter