Game: DIS Unplugged Message Board GO FISH! NEW CHALLENGE! Post #419

YES! I pack our lunch every day!

Let's seeee....

Here's one that I've done :goodvibes

Have you ever started at Epcot, picked up a Fastpass for an attraction, walked THROUGH Epcot to DHS, spent the day there, then went BACK to Epcot to ride that attraction with the Fastpass?

I've done that at Hollywood Studios (Toy Story Mania, of course), but not Epcot. Go fish.

We have entered EPCOT to just pick up Soarin' passes before going to the Studios, doing some Studios rides/attractions, and sometimes stopping for a No Way Jose until it was close to FP time for Soarin'.

New Question:

Have you lost or almost lose anything on RnR coaster?

Go fish. I did see someone's lost hat on the tracks of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad last weekend, so it must happen on RnRC!

My hubby almost had our camera taken away!

But it wasn't... so go fish!!

A friend of my sister's lost her wig on Big Thunder!!! :eek:

But that wasn't me or RNR, so Go Fish! :fish:

Sayhello

Does losing a sense of balance for about 10 minutes count? :rotfl:

Dad lost his sunglasses on Space mountain, but that's because he left it in the pocket at the front. :lmao:

So :fish:

We have entered EPCOT to just pick up Soarin' passes before going to the Studios, doing some Studios rides/attractions, and sometimes stopping for a No Way Jose until it was close to FP time for Soarin'.

New Question:

Have you lost or almost lose anything on RnR coaster?

My mom has she lost a hat. The poor girl behind her thought the ride was falling apart!:rotfl: hope this counts.

Question: have you stayed at every level of the hotels? ( value moderate and deluxe?)

Yes! AKL is my favorite. :)

NEW CHALLENGE: ONLY food related questions from here down!

Do you like school bread from Norway?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter