Game: All The Colors of the Rainbow... Almost

IMG_2523-L.jpg

The next color is brown.

NC is grey...

I should have mentioned!! It's a Tasmanian Devil, native to Australia. As you can see, he does like to sun bake, but he also has an awesome set of teeth, and uses them!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Oh good. I was afraid it was road kill :goodvibes So that's a Tasmanian Devil. Doesn't look like the one in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. :goodvibes

Here is green:

The next color is red.

Oh good. I was afraid it was road kill :goodvibes So that's a Tasmanian Devil. Doesn't look like the one in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. :goodvibes

Haha, Denise!! :rotfl: The one in Bugs Bunny used to spin like a dervish didn't he?? (Remembering my childhood..!!) He definitely doesn't do that!! This one was in a wildlife sanctuary, not road kill, thankfully!! ;) Can't say I've ever seen one in the wild.

Haha, Denise!! :rotfl: The one in Bugs Bunny used to spin like a dervish didn't he?? (Remembering my childhood..!!) He definitely doesn't do that!! This one was in a wildlife sanctuary, not road kill, thankfully!! ;) Can't say I've ever seen one in the wild.

Yes like a dervish! Good word! No, that one didn't look like he would do any spinning. :goodvibes:

Here is red:

The next color is orange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter