Galley Tour

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by whitfive, Jul 30, 2013.

1. whitfive

whitfive Mouseketeer

I am on a 4 night Dream cruise in October and I am wondering if they do a Galley tour on board? If so, can anyone give me some info/insight?

Thanks in advance!

Michelle

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

No... Last I heard, they are rarely given and only on 7n or longer cruises...

4. disneylove69

disneylove69 DIS Veteran

Not missing much. All you see is silver counters. No one cooking or anything. You get cookies at en.

5. stitchlovestink

stitchlovestink DIS Veteran

I guess that's a matter of opinion....
    We found it interesting and our chefs were very informative!! They allowed us the opportunity to ask A LOT of questions!!! I would do it again! I enjoyed it.
    I did it on the Dream but in 2011, I believe.

6. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

I thought it was very interesting as well. Someone in our group has food allergies and asked a question. It was incredible how far they go to meet the needs of anyone with these.

7. the_bUg

the_bUg Mouseketeer

Do you just inquire about the "galley tour" at guest services, or is it listed in the Navigator?

8. Pooh93

Pooh93 <font color=blue>Proud mom of 2 dd's<br><font colo

Check with Guest Services after you board. If doing it, they will give you tickets. I did not ever see it in the Navigator, but learned about it through these boards. :goodvibes It is my understanding from GS, there are a limited amount of tickets handed out for the tour and be early or on time as they will not wait for anyone to show up.

:) I have toured the Wonder and Dream Galley's and have found them interesting and informative. As a matter of fact, we had 3 family members in our group on the Dream and they let the larger group go ahead and we had our own personal tour.