Galleon Complete Ships - Cheap

Goofy_Bob

"Shared Pain is lessened; shared joy is increased.
I have several complete Galleon Ships available for trade. These ships are each seven pieces including the L/R Front, L/R Back, 2 Sides and 1 Mast. I am not hiding anything - These are available to anyone who can complete all three levels of the Pirates of the Carribean Path to Riches game currently available via the VMK main page.

Some people can not beat the game but still want the ship. I am offering the ship in whole quite cheaply I think. I offer to trade them a full ship for any of the following:

A) 5 Typhoon Lagoon Blue or Yellow Crates (any combo of 5). The blue are available for the rest of July by winning Ghosts or getting to Level five of Fireworks. The Yellow are available for purchase at Shrunken Ned's Shop within VMK for 500 credits each.

B) 1 Red Madame Leota Table, 1 Green Madame Leota Table, and 1 Purple Madame Leota Table. All three items are common and currently available for purchase at the Golden Horseshoe Merchantile within VMK for a combine total of 1400 credits. I would want one of each for the Galleon.

C) River pieces especially Left Turns and porters that equal about 2000 credits.

D) Any other reasonable or similar offer may be considered.

To trade - let me know which you offer A, B, C, or D (and describe your other). Then we'll make arrangements to meet in VMK. There are a limited number, while supplies last.

Thanks for your consideration,
Goofy_Bob

Note: After a recent trade for side pieces I have several extra bow, port, and mast pieces available. You need any of those? Make an offer!

Wow those went fast! Sorry folks. I am all out. Will have to get more codes tonight and will reopen offer later.

Goofy_Bob said:
Wow those went fast! Sorry folks. I am all out. Will have to get more codes tonight and will reopen offer later.

If you are going to reopen, i'm interested in a ship too.
I only have two bubbling cauldrons but I can add a blue crate.

Tokey said:
If you are going to reopen, i'm interested in a ship too.
I only have two bubbling cauldrons but I can add a blue crate.

aensming said:
I'll do the tables... for 1 ship

Dagny said:
Hi, I can trade 4 blue typhoon Lagoon Crates, thanks.

I accept these three offers at previous prices and if your VMK title is different please pm it to me what it is.

To everyone else I have raised my rates a little. I don't need anymore bubbling cauldrons, but need more crates. You can find me in VMK at Goofy's Trading Emporium. Please ask before trade and identify yourself.

I am open at this time with the above three reserved ships and more as supplies last.

Goofy_Bob

That's a fair trade. I, too, have a few of the galleon ships. If you run out, Bob, I'll take some of the trades that you can't fill....

I'll be in and out of VMK today and after the Quest will be hanging around in Goofy's Trading Emporium. If you find me there please ask before trade and identify yourself. I have a couple-three ships available today.

Darkacre says he has some Galleons as well at the listed prices. So if you find him please feel welcome to trade with him also. :)

I am logging on to VMK now, will be on for about 30 minutes in Goofy's Trading Emporium. I have two Galleons up for grabs.

I will trade tables or a crate and two tables to whomever. I can go on briefly, otherwise not until about 6pm vmk time. Or I can do something else if you just tell me what to buy since I haven't bought it yet. :) So much better than two hours trying to get past level three!

mom2cookies said:
i can do the blue crates. I would like to get a complete ship if anyone has any available. Thanks. :)

Sorry for not replying sooner. I was out of town for most of the weekend. I am in VMK now in Goofy's Trading Bazaar. I'll be in and out of there all day today.

I have a few Galleons to trade. Anyone feel free to come on by. I prefer the blue crates, but will take anything listed in the first message above.

G_B

I am in VMK now, in Goofy's Trading Bazaar. I have a few Galleons up for trade.

Hi All! I am in VMK now, in Goofy's Trading Bazaar. I have a few Galleons up for trade.

I can also offer the crystal ball. So I chose option C! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter