FYI RE: "Double Dipping"

If you use you magic band to enter the park, how can your KTTW cards be used in the old fast pass machines? Don't you have to use them to get into the parks before they can be used at the FP machines?? TIA!!

As long as you have KTTW card with RO you are good

I'm wondering this too???

If you have a package then you can't. And as long as you enter the park then your KTTW card will work. You can enter with your KTTW card if you like to make sure that it is active in the park but I don't be
I've that is necessary.

If you have a package then you can't. And as long as you enter the park then your KTTW card will work. You can enter with your KTTW card if you like to make sure that it is active in the park but I don't be I've that is necessary.

But you can't pull FP paper tickets f your park tickets are on your KTTW card correct?

Things may change, but I was on the phone with IT about an issue and asked about the one park limit. I was told that the plan was, after the full rollout and initial bugs were fixed, the plan "in the future" was to allow multi-park scheduling.

I am just back from a weekend trip. On two of the three days we were there I switched mine and my wife's FP+ selections from one park to another (they were late day selections and we decided to hop).

Both times only my selections were replaced. My wife's selections were appended, so that she had six FP+ selections in the system. I was curious to see what would happen if she tried using them in both parks, but not so much as to change our plans. Thus, I never got to test if both the original and replacement 3 were active.

What about park tickets that are already linked to your MB? I know a RO KTTW card you can..

Yes you can. We had 10 day MYW tickets on our KTTW card in August linked to our MB. We used the MB's to enter the park, not the KTTW card, but we could still use these in the machines.

Is this what you are asking about?

But you can't pull FP paper tickets f your park tickets are on your KTTW card correct?

You can pull paper FPs with any current KTTW card, regardless of whether there is a ticket on there or not. Old KTTW cards work as well but only if there were no tickets attached to them ever. I believe this is the gist of what is working. I have old KTTW cards and they all work just fine but we are AP holders so we never have tickets on our room keys. Mine work just fine and were working as of Saturday.

You can pull paper FPs with any current KTTW card, regardless of whether there is a ticket on there or not. Old KTTW cards work as well but only if there were no tickets attached to them ever. I believe this is the gist of what is working. I have old KTTW cards and they all work just fine but we are AP holders so we never have tickets on our room keys. Mine work just fine and were working as of Saturday.

Yes, that's right. All my old KTTW card were from packages that included tickets, so none of them work in FP machines (and I tried them all....out of curiosity of course ;))

Wow!
So you can pull FP- on old room keys that don't have any tix attached to them?

ANY old room keys?

Wow!

ANY old room keys?

I don't know how old. My keys are from July and Aug so I have more than enough. I haven't dug out older keys.

Wow!

ANY old room keys?

I tried last week with some old keys from January 2013 (with all ticket days used) and they did NOT work. I got a Fastpass-looking slip that said "this is not a valid Fastpass. This ticket was not used for admission today."

I tried last week with some old keys from January 2013 (with all ticket days used) and they did NOT work. I got a Fastpass-looking slip that said "this is not a valid Fastpass. This ticket was not used for admission today."

No, they will not work because you had tickets on those keys. Old keys will only work if they are room only, with no tickets ever attached to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter