FYI - Paying for ADR's with Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Irin997, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Irin997

Irin997 DIS Veteran

I'm currently buying Disney gift cards at BJ's for a 4% discount (and I know some of you are using the 5% Target discount). We are NOT on the dining plan but wanted to do the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. I called to make our reservation and they were able to take full payment over the phone with Disney gift cards! Just another way to save a little $$$$!

I did find that you cannot make payments with a gift card online though. Hope that helps some of you not on the dining plan!

2. frannn

frannn <font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread

I am a member, but have never seen them there. This year, we want to pay for some dining with gift cards as well, so saving 4% would be great! Do you see them there all the time? What section can I find them in?

3. Irin997

Irin997 DIS Veteran

I found them on the gift card rack with all the others. They had $25, $50, and $100 increments. I also bought them with our BJ's credit card which gives us 2% back on everything purchased at BJ's. We have the rewards membership too, but that doesn't apply to gas and gift cards. So we are "technically" getting a 6% savings.