FYI--MS computers down til 2 now!

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by iwannbindisnee, Jun 27, 2007.

1. iwannbindisnee

iwannbindisnee DIS Veteran

Just got off the phone w/MS. I am trying to switch my 2 bdrm villa at SSR to AKV. The CM said their systems are down & do not expect them to be up til 2 pm! Not looking good for the day! Deb

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneybride96

disneybride96 Yacht Club Gazebo- 11-2-96

At least they gave you a time. The couldn't give me one!
    I'm hoping that enought people moved over to AKV that I can get a 1BR at BCV!

4. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

It was on such a day when the computers were down in the AM, and then for a bit later on in the day that MS lost both of my ressies. I would only book today for new ressies....just because of my past experience. Luckily for me, my next booking date is in July...I hope MS gets their computers working properly by then.

Bobbi

5. iwannbindisnee

iwannbindisnee DIS Veteran

Hhhmm...Bobbi-that's a little scary! Maybe I'll just wait & take my chances tomorrow! I don't want to lose my SSR 2 bdrm! Not a good start for the day, though....I know alot of people will be calling for the concierge level & value rooms at AKV. Debbie

6. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Actually, I imagine that unless it's a very special time, there will probably be other SSR 2 bedrooms, if they lose yours. My "other" room was a Standard View studio at BWV...what I wanted was something, anything at VB. There supposedly was a Garden View available, and I lost both. A waitlist for SV studio never came through...but just 2 days before my visit, Member Services did get us into VB. We had a HAPPY ENDING, but it was not a "given" that a happy ending would happen.

For you...you could ask about 2 bedroom SSR availability first... I can understand wanting to try AKV...yes, if I had what you have, yes, I would take a chance.

Bobbi:goodvibes

7. MichelleB

MichelleB DIS Veteran

Just called and it's now noon. I hope they get this fixed soon!

8. Halle

Halle DIS Veteran

Just called MS, computers are down until noon.

9. javaj

javaj DIS Veteran

Now they are closed temporarily! How inconvenient :confused3

10. TammyAlphabet

TammyAlphabet DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl

Well it is nearly closing time and MS is still down. Guess I will try back tomorrow.