FYI: All Seasons Travel and Documents

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by married2grumpy, Mar 22, 2005.

1. married2grumpy

married2grumpy I'm wishing...I'm wishing...

I just called All Seasons to see how and when they send out their documents. I spoke with Sandy who said that they generally send the documents out about 2 weeks prior to your sailing date. They ship them through the USPS Priority mail. She said if you haven't received them by 10 days before your cruise to give them a call.

I also asked about upgrades and she said if we were assigned a cabin # we will more than likely not be upgraded. She said DCL doesn't do many upgrades and most upgrades are due to an assigned room being renovated/repaired.

Just thought I'd pass on what I was told. Now at least I know not to get too excited when I hear the UPS truck coming down my block!

2. alexandrew

alexandrew <font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<

we were upgraded on our last 2 cruises from cat 9 to cat 5....on both cruises, we had a stateroom assignment from the day we booked.....(not GTY)

3. Evans Family

Evans Family Disney Crazy

FYI...we booked through All Seas and got our docs 4 weeks from sailing. Also USPS is US Postal Service....not United Parsal Service. Keep a look out for your mailman!

4. married2grumpy

married2grumpy I'm wishing...I'm wishing...

I know that, silly! That's why I won't be excited when I hear the UPS truck. I know it won't be for me.