Funny things to say to Characters who Talk

DizFan101

DIS Veteran
Anyway, I was just thinking about what would be some funny things to ask the characters that talk (such as princesses/pirates etc).

Like asking a prince and princess "Hey sooo when are you going to have kids?"

:rotfl2:

Can you think of any funny and imaginary things to ask/say?

Anyway, I was just thinking about what would be some funny things to ask the characters that talk (such as princesses/pirates etc).

Like asking a prince and princess "Hey sooo when are you going to have kids?"

:rotfl2:

Can you think of any funny and imaginary things to ask/say?

Although, Ariel & Eric already have a daughter -- Melody.

I'm not sure about the rest.

Then again...finding out what Beast's real name is could be a challenge. LOL.

My daughter asked Rapunzel why she had shoes on (she goes barefoot throughout the entire movie). Rapunzel looked like she had never been asked that before, but she quickly came up with an answer - her shoes were a present from Flynn Rider.

Not a talker, but I once asked Mickey if he thought Minnie was hotter than those Cinderella mice. He acted embarassed, but did nod Yes.:thumbsup2

At 1900 Park Fare I asked cinderella and the prince when she was going to get an engagement ring. That brought a ton of fun drama with the step mother and sisters! :lmao:

At 1900 Park Fare I asked cinderella and the prince when she was going to get an engagement ring. That brought a ton of fun drama with the step mother and sisters! :lmao:

When we at there Drizella started up a big ruckus over a cake I had ordered for my daughter. They seem to start their own fun without help from the guests. I love those two sisters, they are so much fun to interact with.

Often subjects present themselves with the face character with us. On our last trip Peter Pan started a mock argument with me when I told him he was hiding from me all these years during all the trips we made to DW. It was the first time I had met him. He said no in fact it was me who was hiding from him all these years. :laughing: So we bickered back forth a little and ended up in a truce.

We have loads of great stories of great interaction with both face and non talking characters. They are the part of our trips I looked forward to the most. Yes, even at my age. :laughing:

While meeting Belle at the Princess Breakfast, I said to her, "Man, your man is hot!" and the gal who was playing Belle really choked on her laughter! My teen daughter just laughed and said, "That's my mom!":thumbsup2

My daughter (3) told Belle that she needed to cut the Beast's toenails because they were too long and he could cut someone with them. Belle had to turn around from the other kids so they wouldn't see her laughing.

Then at the Norway Princess Dinner, Ariel was complaining about not having a dinglehopper to brush her hair, so my daughter got her fork (it was unused at the time) and began brushing Ariel's hair. Ariel was taken back for a moment, then she went with it. She began brushing my daughter's hair and carried it around with her, brushing her hair until it was time to do the princess parade.

Once while posing in front of captain hook for a picture he reached around to my front side. I had my hands about waist height holding his signature. He rang is hook through my wedding ring and tried to steal it. We had quite the heated debate without talking after that. DH had to come to my rescue, lol. Mr Smee just kept pointing and laughing at us.

Doesn't answer your question, but you can talk to the non-talking characters too!

Doesn't answer your question, but you can talk to the non-talking characters too!

Several years ago, DW and I were meeting Mickey and Minnie. We had on the anniversary buttons, so Minnie grabbed my wife's hand, and rather emphatically, albeit silently, asked Mickey where was her engagement ring. :rotfl:

Can't give you advice but I'll share:

On one of our trips to the World my DS was
scared to meet the Evil Queen so I walked up.
I had chosen to wear a small fake tiara instead
of my ears that day.
She looked me up and down and sneared
while she said, "They let YOU wear a CROWN?"
I had nothing to say after that!

Although, Ariel & Eric already have a daughter -- Melody.

I'm not sure about the rest.

Then again...finding out what Beast's real name is could be a challenge. LOL.

Oh gosh, I'm going to ask my sister to ask both of those question. I get too starstruck around the characters, I kind of just gawk, smile for a photo, and sheepishly walk away after that- never really made a lot of conversation with them.

Several years ago, DW and I were meeting Mickey and Minnie. We had on the anniversary buttons, so Minnie grabbed my wife's hand, and rather emphatically, albeit silently, asked Mickey where was her engagement ring. :rotfl:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter