Funny Money

You give your children chores to accomplish and pay them with "Disney Dollars" that they can use to trade out for real money right before the trip. That way if they earn $50 or more for their trip...you don't have to worry about them loosing the money.

Love this money!! I will be printing this and giving it to my two sons for our upcoming trip for their souvenir money!!! Thanks so much for your creativity. I am also interested in the Spongebob if you can do that. We will spending two days at the Nick hotel as well.

Just wanted to tell you how great these are, all the kids going with us needed a fun way to know how much money they have earned as we wait to go and these will do the trick!

Love this money!! I will be printing this and giving it to my two sons for our upcoming trip for their souvenir money!!! Thanks so much for your creativity. I am also interested in the Spongebob if you can do that. We will spending two days at the Nick hotel as well.

I am not the original designer of this thread but thought I would post some Sponge Bob ones I have done...

dollar_spongebob.jpg

dollar_spongebob_sepia.jpg

I'm getting this ready to print....WHO HOO! LOVE THEM!

Can someone who's gonna use these as points for their chores please tell me how your assigning points to the chores - would love to see your break donw of the "weight" of each chore - if that's how you're doing it.

Dusting = 15 points
or Dusting the blinds = 5 points

whatcha think?

Thank you for making these! I was wanting to get some Disney Dollars for the kids allowance or Easter Eggs until I found out you couldn't get them in the stores anymore. Now I have another option.

These are AWESOME!!!!

Is there any way that I can get all of them in denominations of $1????? PLEASE?!?!??!! tHANK YOU!

vESTER

These are AWESOME!!!!

Is there any way that I can get all of them in denominations of $1????? PLEASE?!?!??!! tHANK YOU!

vESTER

I'm not sure I understand. Do you want 6 $1 bills. Each of them having one of the 6 characters I've used?

Yes, if thats possible!!! My daughter is only going to be 4, so we are going to have her trade all her piggy bank money in for these disney dollars :) Also, she will get more for doing chores. But the 5 dollar and larger denominations are too much - so is that possible for you to do?!?!?!!?!? :)

Yes, if thats possible!!! My daughter is only going to be 4, so we are going to have her trade all her piggy bank money in for these disney dollars :) Also, she will get more for doing chores. But the 5 dollar and larger denominations are too much - so is that possible for you to do?!?!?!!?!? :)

Well, here are three more. Let me know if these aren't enough. It's more work to do the other two because of how I created the master DISigns.

Holy Moly Spicy Guacamole (as me and my daughter say) these are STINKIN' AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Seriously - I appreciate it more than you know! Thank you!!!!

Vester

Hi! I just LOVE LOVE your designs that I was looking at on smug mug. Is there way that you may be able to do the designs that I listed below? I am sorry for the short notice, but I just found these boards and we are leaving for WDW on July 4th. Thanks so much!

MME60_01 Susanna (black ears with pink bow and writing)
MME61_03 Aiden (plain ears with blue writing)
MME61_03 Connor (plain ears with blue writing)
MME43_01 Aiden (Pluto popping out)
MME12_10 Susanna (Minnie popping out)
MME13_38 Connor (Pooh popping out)
Mom_MME13_38 (Pluto popping out)

Hi! I just LOVE LOVE your designs that I was looking at on smug mug. Is there way that you may be able to do the designs that I listed below? I am sorry for the short notice, but I just found these boards and we are leaving for WDW on July 4th. Thanks so much!

MME60_01 Susanna (black ears with pink bow and writing)
MME61_03 Aiden (plain ears with blue writing)
MME61_03 Connor (plain ears with blue writing)
MME43_01 Aiden (Pluto popping out)
MME12_10 Susanna (Minnie popping out)
MME13_38 Connor (Pooh popping out)
Mom_MME13_38 (Pluto popping out)

I was too busy to get to these until today and it looks like I may have missed your deadline. Sorry. I've posted them to my generic thread instead of the money thread. Link below.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=37244721#post37244721

I love these designs and they will be perfect for my kids when we go to Disney! You rock!!!

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter