Funniest Things you have heard in WDW

captinhookedondisney

HIDDEN MICKEY'S ARE EVERYWHERE
This is kinda like the wackiest complaints just not only complaints anything goes.

On my last trip to wdw I was on the ME bus and sitting in the front were 2 girls and they were talking and it was hard not to hear what they were saying cause i was sitting next to them and they were talking about on their last trip their "Daddy" flew them in a helicopter in the MK but they called it the park with the castle later referred to it as DisneyLand parking lot. I couldn't help my self cut i controlled my laughter to only a smile but then they stated talking about "Citywalk" but they ment to say DTD (They were talking about "The circus" and the rain forest cafe" Then I couldn't help but laugh. Then they said the funniest thing I heard all trip There planning. They had the dining plan and didn't make any reservations! this is in the begging of July. And then they were saying since animal kingdom is the smallest park we can don that in about an hour. Then we will take a bus over to epcot and spend 2 hours there. Then we will take the next bus to go to the park with the countries. (Girl I love the shopping there so we can spend 6 hours there with "daddy's plastic") Then we will go to Disneyland and spend the rest of the day there. Then The next day we will go and spend a day at MGM. And we will just wing dinning.

I was laughing threw out their conversation but covered it up b pretending to watch a movie on my i pod.

Anyway, I was wondering what funny stories or comments you heard while you were at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter