Fun with Toy Story?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by USS Disney, Mar 27, 2013.

1. USS Disney

USS Disney Military Mouse

Sooo I saw a post on facebook that had said if you yell "Andy's coming!" in front of Woody and his pals, that they all drop to the ground.

I saw it on the internet it must be true... Seriously though, Anyone try this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Doctor 10

Doctor 10 Mouseketeer

Great!!! Now I HAVE to get on this to see if this works for us xD

Live in the present judging no one by his or her past nor expecting less for his or her future.-alm

4. krayzmelmel

krayzmelmel Mouseketeer

There's a couple of threads in other parts of this forum... but I heard that they aren't doing this too much anymore because of the amount of people who know about this now! :-(

5. VanellopeVonSchweetz

VanellopeVonSchweetz Earning My Ears

Saw that too & thought how cute! But that'd make sense that they'd stop doing it, it's probably a lot of work!

6. ZoZo

ZoZo DIS Veteran

There must have been a viral video or Facebook post about this recently - there are tons of threads about this topic this week!

Unfortunately, the characters no longer do this (apparently they used to, though!). I wish I could have seen it when they did do it. Check out some of the other threads - there are some cute photos of Woody and Jessie laying crumpled on the ground!

7. USS Disney

:sad1: Hopes and dreams dashed... I cant believe i never saw them do this at California Adventure! Im so very dissapointed this has ceased but i can understand why they wouldnt do it anymore... might try it anyway...

8. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Seriously. This is the fourth one I've seen.

ETA: OK, make that five. Two on this board and three on Theme Park Attractions and Strategies.

9. Lintasare

Lintasare Holy Carp!

Hopes and dreams dashed? Really?

I can see why they don't do it anymore. Someone could get hurt falling down like that.

10. USS Disney

I'm always saddened when unique experiences are canned, whatever the reason.

11. PrincessTori96

PrincessTori96 Disney Princess

There's a rule for the characters that prevents them from Laying on the ground at any time. It's a safety hazard and could damage the costumes.

12. Dizisfun

Dizisfun Mouseketeer

They no longer do this for safety reasons. But I've heard if you yell "andys coming" the toy story characters may go limp or freeze in place.