Fun ways to countdown

ChitownFamily

Mouseketeer
Hiya! Just wondering how you have counted down the days to your trip?
I found lots of cute countdowns on etsy.
I was also thinking about buying a bundle of knock off pins (from eBay) & incorporating those into a countdown
Would love to hear what you have done or pictures :)
Thanks!

Someone on this board was kind enough to share a very detailed countdown chain that they created. I printed it out & DD spent an afternoon with her stapler & scissors putting it together.

We also bought a lot of 50 pins off Ebay & have been giving her one randomly each day for the last 50 days until our trip. I've hidden them in her lunchbox, bookbag, library books, by her toothbrush, in her sneakers, etc. Her collection & excitement are growing with each passing day. :thumbsup2

We also have the countdown chain that is posted on here. Each time we start planning, we print off our chain. It's very cool. The kids love it!! :rotfl2:

Someone on this board was kind enough to share a very detailed countdown chain that they created. I printed it out & DD spent an afternoon with her stapler & scissors putting it together.

We also bought a lot of 50 pins off Ebay & have been giving her one randomly each day for the last 50 days until our trip. I've hidden them in her lunchbox, bookbag, library books, by her toothbrush, in her sneakers, etc. Her collection & excitement are growing with each passing day. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for sharing about the countdown chain. I will definitely check it out.

Love love the pin idea! I bet it has been really fun & special for your daughter.

We also have the countdown chain that is posted on here. Each time we start planning, we print off our chain. It's very cool. The kids love it!! :rotfl2:

Thank you! I am off to check it out!!

Looks like our trips are around the same time! How fun,

How do I get the countdown chain? I would love to do this too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter