Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by lupp2217, Apr 9, 2012.
What is a fun TS for 11 and 7 year old girls?
My girls are 10 and 8 now and have been going since they were 4 and 2. We have done A LOT of TS restaurants. These are the ones they really like and want to return to.
- Any of the character meals...fun for kids of ALL ages which DH and I can attest to
- WCC at WL -good food (especially if you like BBQ) and the waitstaff does fun light hearted antics, they also do pony races for the kids.
- 50's Prime Time Cafe at DHS - good comfort food and the waitstaff do a lot of antics especially if you are not using manners, the kids love it when they scold the parents (they don't do it to the kids as much, so no worries there).
- Sci Fi Drive In at DHS - you sit in convertible cars and watch cheesy clips of old horror films (they are really funny, not scary)...we especially like it for lunch because they have awesome burgers and shakes.
- Teppan Edo at Epcot - this is a hibachi style restaurant and the chefs are funny.
- Coral Reef at Epcot - This is a seafood restaurant in The Seas with Nemo and Friends Pavilion, there is a huge aquarium with lots of different kinds of sea life in there.
There are probably more, but these are the ones that my girls like the most. As for the character meals, there are a ton of them and it just depends on who you would like to see...for my girls their favorites are Crystal Palace (breakfast), Akershus in Norway (breakfast), 1900 Park Fare (breakfast), Cape May Cafe, CRT (breakfast or dinner), and Tusker House.
My DD 11 likes CM, Akershus, 1900 PF (or really any of the character meals). Also likes 50's PTC, WCC, RAINFOREST CAFE, Sci Fi.
We always travel in a large group with ALL ages. And Kids big and small love these ( if we're just talknig fun atmosphere ) :
50's Prime Time
Biergarten ( The dance floor for little kids is great! )
Sci-fi Dine in
Any Character Meal really
T-Rex Cafe ( Downtown Disney )
We have a blast at 50's Prime Time Cafe. I would think kids that age would enjoy it! Food is really good and like a previous poster said, they "mess around" with you in character (in a good way).
Thanks! These are some great ideas and choices. Now to decide.
Separate names with a comma.