Fun Picture Test

Sounds like me! Everyone always asks why I'm not in any of the pictures, go figure, I'm the only one who ever has a camera!

Brian (DS 16) asks me why I take so many pictures and I tell him that when I'm old and you're married etc. this is what I'll have to remind me of the great times we all had. Of course, when the albums pass on to him, they certainly won't help him remember me, I'm seldom in any of the pictures! :confused3

Disjunky, I do a few in black and white too, changes the whole mood! I love yours! The lobby looks a bit "creepy".

lol......you are soooooo right. Actually I am 2 Disney trips behind right now.

che

I take too many. Im slightly artsy and like "seeing" what most miss here. I feel like i have all the standard pics. So i look for different stuff.

Stay tuned. Taking some great photos this year. The editing shall commense as soon ss i get home.

BirdsOfPreyDave said:
Some great shots. Trying on the hat is adorable.

:rotfl2: I'd to think how I'd be classified, then. My 2012 Disney folder has 2,565 photos in it.

Yeah, I took over 1,400 pictures this trip. Just once I'd like to go a couple of days without my camera. But I just know that I would the most perfect picture and kick myself all day. We might need a little help....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter