DSC_0446_zps0591b6ae.jpg

Main st yet again
DSC_0402_zpsaf862bbf.jpg

Room sign, (its artsy)
DSC_0642_zps8e3dbee2.jpg

Some old house
DSC_0034_zpsd70ad0a5.jpg

aaawwww.... I love them all....
especially the one with big smiles from little peoples :)
And the haircut picture is ADORABLE!

a few more......

Lolli
DSC_0745_zpscdec2dc6.jpg

Me and Tigger
DSC_0459_zps00644f84.jpg

annoying
DSC_0453_zpse3c66a54.jpg

Cali grill desert
DSC_0318_zps074df7d2.jpg

DW, DS, me
DSC_0309_zpsb632d7a9.jpg

Great pictures! Love all WL one and your son is adorable. DH just got a fancy camera so I'm sure he'll try to take some cool ones on our next trip. We have our last name spelled out in pictures we took at the Botanic Gardens and he wants to try doing that at WDW. The kids are excited to try and find all the needed letters.

Sounds cute. I take over 400 every year at disney. Im a little overboard.

I love the B/W Wilderness Lodge picture!!! We are also terribly overboard also with hundreds of pictures per trip.

Some great shots. Trying on the hat is adorable.

I take over 400 every year at disney. Im a little overboard.
:rotfl2: I'd to think how I'd be classified, then. My 2012 Disney folder has 2,565 photos in it.

Love the pics! I am so bad last trip I forgot the camera. I had a photo pass card and lost it on the trip home.

Wow, those are awesome pictures. When I see pictures like this I think "I can do this", but I just don't have the creativeness to think of different photo ops. I always have the same old boring pictures year after year. I'm inspired again!! Can't wait for my upcoming trip!! :thanks:

Love them.....I love to see what other people do, since we go every year and I wind up taking close to 700 pics each time, then scrapbook them....need different ways of seeing the same thing!!

thanks for inspiration.

che

I always blame my son for not taking better pictures because he's always rushing me to move on! Your pictures are so clear, colorful and originally composed!

and the little cherub's makes for a pretty cute model!

Love them.....I love to see what other people do, since we go every year and I wind up taking close to 700 pics each time, then scrapbook them....need different ways of seeing the same thing!!

che

Sounds like me! Everyone always asks why I'm not in any of the pictures, go figure, I'm the only one who ever has a camera!

Brian (DS 16) asks me why I take so many pictures and I tell him that when I'm old and you're married etc. this is what I'll have to remind me of the great times we all had. Of course, when the albums pass on to him, they certainly won't help him remember me, I'm seldom in any of the pictures! :confused3

Disjunky, I do a few in black and white too, changes the whole mood! I love yours! The lobby looks a bit "creepy".

The black n white was edited slightly but was very erie.

Thanks for the kind words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter