Fulton's vs T Rex

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Hey guys... DH and I are planning to spend an afternoon in DTD and was going to grab lunch at Fulton's. I have a late lunch ADR. Now I'm second guessing myself... (as usual :lmao:) I know Fulton's and T rex is totally different food and atmosphere but what do you guys think? :confused3

They are truely different experiences...

T-Rex will be EXTREAMLY load, and have kids all over the place.

Fulton's will be quieter with far fewer kids.

Myself? We're doing both on our next trip. Lunch with our kids at T-Rex and dinner at Fultons as an adults-only meal with the kids back at the resort.

Personally, if I were you, I'd walk over to T-Rex to check it out (it is a cool restaurant), but I'd eat at Fulton's.

I am with BuffaloJim. If you are looking for a relaxing lunch and a respite from the crowds, go with Fulton's. T-Rex is FUN and LOUD....sensory overload if you will...

I'd probably go with Fulton's.

Have fun!!!

I am with BuffaloJim. If you are looking for a relaxing lunch and a respite from the crowds, go with Fulton's. T-Rex is FUN and LOUD....sensory overload if you will...

I'd probably go with Fulton's.

Have fun!!!

I agree. I have been to both. The ONLY reason we go to T-Rex is because my kids think the dinos are cool. The food is just marginal. It's LOUD. I would rather eat at Fultons.

Not a seafood lover so Fultons is not for me. I have been there 3-4 times and it was ok, IMO. The non seafood dishes were good enough but too expensive! On the other hand if you are looking for pub style food T-Rex is a good choice. We like to share some apps and get drinks. The nachos are really good and huge. We usually are too full after the apps to order a meal. But I have had the chicken fried steak and it was good. DH likes the rib, shrimp and chicken(I think) combo. It is loud but it really doesn't bother us!:)
Choosing between these 2 depend on what kind of meal you are looking for!

Personally, I think Fulton's is just okay, but it is certainly not worth 2 TS credits, and we always do the DDP, so we won't be going back there.

T-Rex = super fun, pretty good food :-)

I'm a seafood lover and Fulton's is not good imo. The seafood is overpriced and overcooked. Red Lobster is a log better imo. I think you'd be better off using your TS credits elsewhere -- even T-Rex.

Thanks guys! Im still undecided but am leaning towards keeping my ressie for fulton's. We're not on the DDP so am not too concerned about credits. T-Rex seems cool though :)

There are other restaurants in the DTD area you can consider as well. Raglan Road and House of Blues Restaurant (not sure if they serve lunch) are 2 of my favs!

If you want other options in DTD. Raglan rd, Paradiso, T-rex and RFC are some of the places we go to. We also love WPE. Cs but they serve you and refill sodas. We also had a good lunch at Saratoga. Can't think of the name of the restaurant but...So many choices!!:cool1:

Fultons is a sinature and T Rex is like Rain Forest good but in line with Chilis or Applebees. total opposites

I'm a seafood lover and Fulton's is not good imo. The seafood is overpriced and overcooked. Red Lobster is a log better imo. I think you'd be better off using your TS credits elsewhere -- even T-Rex.
I agree with this - WAY overpriced for what it is.

We have a trex here in kansas city and well great place to look around but to be honest food sucks! IMO. I would go shop and walk restraunt then eat else were. Even my kids don't like food but they want to look around. And they r 2 and 4!

We have a trex here in kansas city and well great place to look around but to be honest food sucks! IMO. I would go shop and walk restraunt then eat else were. Even my kids don't like food but they want to look around. And they r 2 and 4!

What do a 2 and 4 yr old prefer over the food at T-Rex?

Hey guys... DH and I are planning to spend an afternoon in DTD and was going to grab lunch at Fulton's. I have a late lunch ADR. Now I'm second guessing myself... (as usual :lmao:) I know Fulton's and T rex is totally different food and atmosphere but what do you guys think? :confused3

I havent heard good things of Fulton's lately. I loved T-rex when we went last trip. I did a review recently on my blog. The chicken fried steak was excellent & I would eat it again. nice cold beers that were HUGE as well! :cool1:

2 yr old didnt care for what she has had a few times but never know.(she eats well but typicaly doesnt eat much at our t-rex.) 4 yr old same thing. if you ask my 4 yr old if it isnt steak or fruit or veggy she doesnt like it most of time lol. now into cheese pizza but she does have a good pallet for food. as for my i dont like fried shrimp or fish and do like roast chicken and lasagna, but the food here isnt great i would say applebees is better and that isnt a high rating for me if i was eating at a restaurant in disney like some they have there etc.

Here's a vote for TRex! We have never gone to WDW with kiddos but we think TRex is a lot of fun! I think the food is good, but then again I like RFC. I think the two are a lot alike.

I might have a drink at the bar at T-Rex so you can look around and then eat at Fulton's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter