Fulton Crab House Lunch with Deluxe Dining Plan

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by biggroofy, Nov 4, 2012.

1. biggroofy

biggroofy DIS Veteran

Anyone using Deluxe Dining Plan visited Fulton Crab House for lunch? It requires 2 TS credits, but looking at their lunch menu, it may not worth. Just curious if there are any restrictions using DDP there, since they are not disney-owned restaurants.

How's the food there?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyStarWisher

DisneyStarWisher Love My DVC!!!

I would love to know the answer to this question. My DS would love to eat there, and I hope to take him one day. But I know it would work better for us to be at DTD during the day. Someone surely has the answer to this question.

4. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

There aren't any "restrictions" or, generally, any restaurants on the DDP - most of the Epcot restaurants aren't owned by Disney either. But, personally, I don't think Fultons is worth 2 TS credits on the plan, in fact I find that ridiculous. It's a nice meal but not with double the credits as other Disney restaurants.

5. DisneyStarWisher

I would suspect that dinner could be worth 2 TS credits when ordering a $55 entree but I have the same concerns as the OP about lunch. How could lunch be 2 TS credits when the most expensive entree is $17. That just doesn't make sense. I was wondering if it was maybe one credit for lunch and two for dinner, like Le Cellier is right now. Can anyone explain?

6. biggroofy

biggroofy DIS Veteran

Thanks. Exactly what I would expect. 2TS for a lunch does not worth.

Fulton was not on Dining Plan on my last visit, so I was wondering if we should try it out. We have other ADRs for dinner so we can only spend lunch there. I guess I will go with Ralgan Road which is 1TS, but has excellent Fish & Chips :D

7. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

I'm sorry, but there nothing at Fultons that is worth $55 per plate, dinner or not. As for the dining credits, it is 2 credits for lunch and dinner. LeCellier is the only WDW restaurant that has ever had 1 TS lunch and 2 TS dinner credits, and that only lasts until the end of the year. In January 2013, LeCellier will be 2 TS for lunch and dinner. We have loved LeCellier in the past, but I won't be spending 2 TS credits there in the future either

8. DisneyStarWisher

Haha! Maybe our tastes our different then because I will DEFINITELY spend 2 TS credits at Le Cellier. I've also seen enough good reviews of Fulton's to at least try it. I guess I just want to go for lunch and order something off the dinner menu. Is that possible?