Fulton Crab House.....for a non-seafood lover?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by CJK, Apr 16, 2010.

1. CJK

CJK <font color=purple>BL II -Purple Team <br><font co

Feb 5, 2001
    I am a seafood lover, but dh is not. I've always wanted to try this restaurant however......and I think I've convinced dh to give it a try. I looked at the menu, and it looks like there's an entree or two for dh. I was wondering if any non-seafood lover out there has ever eaten there? Did you enjoy it? If dh will really not enjoy it, then I better cancel our ADR. TIA :goodvibes
  2. Uncleromulus

Uncleromulus Plain grey will be fine

Jan 28, 2001
    Bumping. Someone certainly must have had something at Fultons other than seafood??
  3. Belle4mygrl

Belle4mygrl DIS Veteran

May 4, 2008
    I have been there twice and I am not a seafood lover. I think your options are steak or chicken. Chicken was my choice because I am not a steak eater. My family loved the restaurant and I endured it for them Myadvice, bypass it because it's good for the seafood not chicken.
  4. Kit'smommy

Kit'smommy Luck favors the prepared, darling.

Nov 3, 2008
    DH and I love seafood, but both of us have had a steak there at least once and been very happy with it.

We ate at Fulton's last night and enjoyed it very much. I highly recommend the chocolate brulee for dessert.
  5. GeorgeG

GeorgeG <font color=blue>Stumped for 2005<br><font color=r

Oct 26, 2001
    We ate at Fulton's last night, too! My wife had the Alaskan King Crab Claws and I had the 12 oz. filet mignon. It was, by far, the best meal we've had at WDW in a long time. The menu changes each day according to what is available fresh that day, but I'm sure there is always something for everyone.