Full trip report

JadeDarkstar

Dis Veteran Pirate dragon mom
Monday May 28 :cool1:

Monday Less crowds then i was expecting at all.:woohoo:

Monday morning we all got up to go dad had already said he couldn't go. we didn't change Princess lunch because he told us not too. Yet i did change Minnnie to wed instead Tuesday because he thought he could make it.
DH had to have his window pics
May2012maydisney001.jpg

May2012maydisney002.jpg

On the way to Medea we stopped for a restroom brake and a few pics

Here is one of us
May2012maydisney004.jpg

Here is one of the door to the bath room my dh and ds had to get.
May2012maydisney003.jpg
men's bathroom in fantasy land

We did The Medea meeting place first thing in the morning after small world
May2012maydisney006.jpg

After that we went over to do indy (My son's first time on it. The one ride he wanted to go on first off)

After we went to Lunch after grabbing WOC fast passes for the night time show. We got Blue(not the best section according to some one whos been there 30times)
He said yellow is the best and is in the middle)

The Lunch my mom loved, she had fun and we got the pic but for 40bucks she wasn't to thrilled its a fun thing for one time but i doubt next time we will do it.)
Pics in order

(She loved Minnie we saw 10charcters on wed )
(Ill list them all in the full report my favs were white rabbit (waited 2hours for) and fairy godmother)

My mom only did half days at the parks. So after lunch she headed home.

We did The Tea party (I loved it)
For 30mins)
Here are some pics

(will post two pages seeing cant have more the 25pics)

no pics showing up not sure why but till i figure out why im not gona post more pics blah this sucks spent an hour doing this all and in a good mood and now that nothing shows up im bummed

Fixed Now for The Mad tea party photos Part One and Part two, then ill do princess

This is the sign you see when entering.
Disney2012may004.jpg

I was right on the yellow line and had so much fun interacting with the hatters.:dance3: They loved my hat. It was a normal hat with my pirate hat (bandana thing) over it and I don't know if i have any pics of it but they couldn't get enough of it.

The girl was asking what it was I was using. i told her a camera she asked me how it works it was so fun to tell her and show her how it caught her. She had a blast and was really in character.
Disney2012may014.jpg
Disney2012may016.jpg
Disney2012may017.jpg

I had fun with her but the male hatter was fun too. He would cover his face with his hat from the cam.
Disney2012may009.jpg
Disney2012may012.jpg
Disney2012may013.jpg

Here's one of both of them before I move to the bouncers
Disney2012may011.jpg

Disney2012may001.jpg
Disney2012may004.jpg

Bouncers what would any tea party or dance party as my son called it be with out any bouncers ?
Disney2012may008.jpg

This is the first hint that the time is close to starting. cm's set these out for the bouncers before they show up.

Disney2012may022.jpg
the ever changing clock (the rabbits pocket watch)

Disney2012may023.jpg

Finely the bouncers
Disney2012may026.jpg

The hatters dancing getting ready for the opening
Disney2012may033.jpg

Disney2012may030.jpg

The Show

Disney2012may035.jpg
the door mouse and Caterpillar

The March hare
Disney2012may036.jpg

Disney2012may057.jpg

Disney2012may061.jpg

The Door Mouse
Disney2012may045.jpg

Disney2012may049.jpg

Disney2012may082.jpg

Cheshar cat and the caterpillar were hard to get shots of here are a few where you can see them in it. :banana:

Disney2012may044.jpg

Disney2012may050.jpg

Disney2012may064.jpg

Disney2012may099.jpg

Alice
Disney2012may068.jpg

Disney2012may069.jpg

Disney2012may070.jpg
(four in one)
Disney2012may079.jpg

Disney2012may106.jpg

Last but not Least Mad Hatter
Disney2012may042.jpg

Disney2012may060.jpg

Disney2012may063.jpg

/http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/Jade-DarkStar/Disney%202012/Disney2012may094.jpg
Disney2012may105.jpg

Disney2012may115.jpg

Disney2012may117.jpg

Disney2012may118.jpg

Few more party shots
Disney2012may124.jpg

before we went to WOC awesome show, bad seating arrangements but i did get my son up closer to see better by time show started)

(More on woc It was fun and we could see some what. My son danced and sang to all the songs with a few other smaller kids. Next time I think id try to get more middle so he could see it all. He said he saw it and heard it all so maybe im just over worried about it.

There was a nice mom there who went up to her sons and said now don't you stand in front of these smaller kids. you are taller you stay back here with her. pointing to me and her older son was keeping her youngest son from getting in my son's way the whole show. It was nice of her and I thanked her at the end of the show.
She said oh no problem her son shouldn't have had to be told (lol) but she said your welcome and she hoped my son could see the show.
He assured her he saw it. It is so nice when others try to help a group out. It was about 6 smaller kids who we were blocking huge kids and adults from getting in front of.

Next princess

Disney2012may127.jpg

Good one to end the Pics of party on

The white rabbit
Disney2012may130.jpg

(I hope all these pics go thought)
(last two of mad tea party Now Princess)

On the way to lunch we saw the band out in front of the Disney Land entrance here is one pic of them
May2012maydisney007.jpg

May2012maydisney011.jpg

May2012maydisney013.jpg

May2012maydisney015.jpg

May2012maydisney017.jpg

After this my mother went back to the room so we went to downtown Disney to see the lego store
May2012maydisney023.jpg

May2012maydisney024.jpg

May2012maydisney025.jpg

May2012maydisney028.jpg

Fun one of son
May2012maydisney019.jpg

Front of Monorail
May2012maydisney029.jpg

May2012maydisney031.jpg

May2012maydisney030.jpg

the memorial day special that i made my hubby miss because of the tea party (i still get told he cant believe i made him miss it for tea party lol
May2012maydisney032.jpg

we got this as we walked by he was so mad at me lol

Ok that should Do Mondays pics and I will upload Tuesdays tomorrow:wizard:

my hubby wishs me to say mad tea party was at night while everything else happened first so I am just letting you all know My cam uploaded mad tea party first that's why there in this order.

oh we wanted to buy the set but they said they don't have it we were told lots of ppl ask for melifcent legos and we should write the lego site and tell them to make it and they just might if enough ppl write for it.

Thank you for sharing your trip and pictures with us Jade. Those are really very nice photos. And you and your family appear to be having a lot of fun too. Picture wise, I love Alice's costume, it is just so cute, I wonder if it will be available for Halloween? I wish I knew how to sew, that way I could make it myself.
Am looking forward to the next segment of your trip report.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

my pics wouldn't load up so i gave up for some time. I have tue uploaded now so some time this weekend ill get that day up took forever one day i just had to shut it off

Your son is a handsome young man. How quick kids change from one year to the next. I hope you are able to get the rest of your pictures up loaded. I am looking forward to viewing your pictures and reading all about your trip.

i may try to add them but also about to go for the carsland trip 2 days and one day at tot party I may add them all together when back thank you he is growing like a weed almost as tall as me thats scary

Disneyland has Tinkerbell, Alice in Wonderland, and Minnie Mouse.
But, "Jilly" has to be the cutest cast member ever....:
Glad you ran into her.
:thumbsup2
Jillya1.jpg

Later this month they will have a characters from the new Wreck-it Ralph movie in Tomorrowland.
I hope Vanellope is a face character.... Jilly would be perfect for this part.
Vanellopecopy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter