Full Size Crib

jeremyfix

Earning My Ears
I'm staying CL at AKL at the end of the month. I called and was told they had full size cribs and I reserved one for my stay. I'm asking the DISers if they can verify they do IN FACT have full size cribs and not just pack n plays? Big difference to a cranky 1 yr old. It doesn't have to be a beautiful full size crib all decked out in African themes. It just has to be a regular crib with a regular mattress. Thanks for your help.

Hi
We are staying at OKW in 3 weeks, I also was told that the resort has full size cribs, just need to call housekeepping,hope they are not confusing pack n plays with standard cribs.

Most of the deluxe resorts do actually have regular full sized cribs available if you request one.

If it is not there when you arrive, make sure concierge gets one sent over. Each resort does not have enough full size cribs but I was told they keep them and Cont. and GF and will have them sent over. If it is not there, just insist your baby can only sleep in a crib and have one sent over. When I spoke to reservations and said my baby had to have a crib they noted on res. that baby too big to sleep in pack n play had to have crib. Well he was only 10 months but we got one no problem. One note. My babies all had to have a bumber and disney cribs do not have one, so I brought a cheap one from target. My son actually grabs hold of it and rubd it with his thumbs till he falls asleep so it is a must.

We had a full size crib at CBR. Nothing special for sure - a metal crib. But it was just fine.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter