Full Size Crib

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jeremyfix, Sep 2, 2010.

1. jeremyfix

jeremyfix Earning My Ears

Jun 16, 2010
    I'm staying CL at AKL at the end of the month. I called and was told they had full size cribs and I reserved one for my stay. I'm asking the DISers if they can verify they do IN FACT have full size cribs and not just pack n plays? Big difference to a cranky 1 yr old. It doesn't have to be a beautiful full size crib all decked out in African themes. It just has to be a regular crib with a regular mattress. Thanks for your help.
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. BammBamm

BammBamm Earning My Ears

Aug 3, 2010
    We are staying at OKW in 3 weeks, I also was told that the resort has full size cribs, just need to call housekeepping,hope they are not confusing pack n plays with standard cribs.
  4. ancestry

ancestry Trees Without Roots Fall Over

Jan 27, 2009
    Most of the deluxe resorts do actually have regular full sized cribs available if you request one.
  5. mom4graceandlogan

mom4graceandlogan DIS Veteran

Aug 30, 2004
    If it is not there when you arrive, make sure concierge gets one sent over. Each resort does not have enough full size cribs but I was told they keep them and Cont. and GF and will have them sent over. If it is not there, just insist your baby can only sleep in a crib and have one sent over. When I spoke to reservations and said my baby had to have a crib they noted on res. that baby too big to sleep in pack n play had to have crib. Well he was only 10 months but we got one no problem. One note. My babies all had to have a bumber and disney cribs do not have one, so I brought a cheap one from target. My son actually grabs hold of it and rubd it with his thumbs till he falls asleep so it is a must.
  6. dskib

dskib DIS Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    We had a full size crib at CBR. Nothing special for sure - a metal crib. But it was just fine.