Ftp ???

me4disney

Mouseketeer
I have a couple of questions, when booking the FTP, if you get a fridge are you charged 4 nights or 7 nights? Is the fridge big enough to hold a gallon of milk and does it have a freezed section?

My next problem could be a biggie. I just found out we may have to add 2C to our reservation. We are booked in 2 rooms at All star sports. Should I book them and cancel if they do not end up going or can I add them when I am sure they are going. I know the FTP ends on the 29th. Please help. Thanks.

Originally posted by me4disney
I have a couple of questions, when booking the FTP, if you get a fridge are you charged 4 nights or 7 nights? Is the fridge big enough to hold a gallon of milk and does it have a freezed section?

My next problem could be a biggie. I just found out we may have to add 2C to our reservation. We are booked in 2 rooms at All star sports. Should I book them and cancel if they do not end up going or can I add them when I am sure they are going. I know the FTP ends on the 29th. Please help. Thanks.

You will be charged for each night you are there.

Second question, I don't have an answer, sorry. :(

I'm not really sure what's the best in your situation:
here's the link for the cancellation policy on Mary's site:
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#wdtcrules

From the looks of it you need to know "for sure" 45days in advance when you paid for it. And either way I think you're going to be hit with a $50.00 change fee. Maybe ask them which is best. IMHO- It's always easier to add the subtract! Disney likes when we want to give them more money! ( usually makes us pay to take it away)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter