FT+ during special events

JLitfin

love Disney
We are heading to Disney in December for the Christmas activities. We are planning on purchasing tickets to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, does this ticket get added to "My Disney Experience" site and can we sign up for Fast Pass + times for the popular rides? or is FP+ only available during the day and not during special events. Thanks.

Based on other reports, you can link your MVMCP ticket to MDE and select FP+ reservations. However, FP+ times will only be available between 4 pm and 7 pm. So far, FP_+ has not been available during any of the MNSSHP or MVMCP events.

I am not sure what happens if you go to a park earlier in the day on party night. You may be limited to 3 FP+ advance selections per day, even if you use two tickets for the day. There may also be issues selecting FP+ if you have other tickets linked to your account. I'm going to move this post over to the TP&A board where you are more likely to get an answer on those nuances. :)

Moved from DVC Boards.

PP is correct. Answers to FP FAQs like yours can be found in the green link in my signature.

I am not sure what happens

if you go to a park earlier in the day on party night. You may be limited to 3 FP+ advance selections per day, even if you use two tickets for the day.

Correct
Guests cannot pre-book more than 3 FP+ per day on their MDE account, regardless of the number or kind of tickets that they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter