1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Fruit as dessert at POR on DDP?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by DuckDuckDisney, Nov 18, 2012.

1. DuckDuckDisney

DuckDuckDisney Earning My Ears

We will be eating CS a few times for breakfast at POR and POFQ. For the dessert could we get the fruit bowl instead of a muffin/danish, etc?

Also, at POR, I noticed that 2 breadsticks w/marinara is considered a "snack". So if I eat there for lunch and order a pasta dish, could I get the breadsticks as my dessert? Or do I have to get a desserty item?

Thanks for the help!

2. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

Breakfast does not include a dessert on the DDP. Only lunch and dinner include dessert. Copied directly from the DDP broshure-

Each meal from a Quick-Service location includes one (1) single serving:
    FOR BREAKFAST
    e Entrée
    e Non-alcoholic beverage

FOR LUNCH/DINNER
    e Entrée
    e Dessert
    e Non-alcoholic beverage

3. DuckDuckDisney

DuckDuckDisney Earning My Ears

Okay good. Because we can't really eat that much for breakfast anyway, and we didn't want a bunch of sweet treats. So the fruit bowl would have been a nice substitution. We don't have to worry about it now.

4. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

You'll need to ask if you can substitute this since it is not a typical dessert item. If it's not allowed and you don't want the usual dessert item you can ask about alternatives. People have gotten things such as a bottle of water, chips or fruit. Not everything that qualifies for a snack credit can be used as a dessert alternative.

The POR pasta dish came with bread when we ordered it.