Fruit around WDW

surgefest

DIS Veteran
What places are there around WDW that sell fruit??? I know this is a tough question, but where have you noticed?? The only ones that came to mind for me was the land at epcot..... some ofthe counter service locations at some of the hotels and in africa at AK.... any other places??? Thanks!

What places are there around WDW that sell fruit??? I know this is a tough question, but where have you noticed?? The only ones that came to mind for me was the land at epcot..... some ofthe counter service locations at some of the hotels and in africa at AK.... any other places??? Thanks!

There are places in MK that sell fresh fruit by the piece. Over in Liberty Square by the Hall of Presidents, Toontown (but that's closed). Right now my brain is not working. I'll try to remember more.

There is a place in Hollywood Studios that sells fruit. A stall up at the RnRC/ToT/Beauty and the Beast end.

At the Animal Kingdom, there is a stand that sells some fresh fruit near before you hit the Safari ride.

Fresh fruit was available at the convenience store at CR, DD5 ate lots of fruit (mostly watermelon) at the many buffets we went to :) Most CS woud have grapes I think they are staple with kid's meals. I'm sure we saw fresh fruit for sale at all of the parks. I can't remember exactly where because we were able to get fresh fruit from the club lounge. DD5 likes to eat a lot of banannas. DD5 doesn't eat a lot of typical junk food so we needed a steady supply of fresh fruit during our trip. Good luck I don't think you'll have any problem :goodvibes

Saw fresh fruit today at MK....
We were getting on line for Dumbo. It was a stand near the Pinnochio restaurant. They had a few drinks.

There is a very nice fruit plate at Flame Tree BBQ in AK that my wife always gets.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter