Frozen ride in Epcot, Questions.

PaHunter

Reasonably Knowledgable Individual.
Did Disney do the ride justice ?? Is Boba Fett in the scene with Han Solo ??

Frozen ride is okay. It's basically a "makeover" of the Norway ride that it used to be. The animatronics are good, but I just think they should have kind of kept things in sequence as far as the story line goes. It seems a bit disjointed in that area. Also you have characters singing songs that they didn't sing in the movie.

All that being said, it was a nice ride. I sure as heck wouldn't wait in the standby line for several hours for it though. It's nice, but not that nice.

We always used the old Norway ride as a time killer when we were waiting for dinner.

Sounds like new ride will be no different.

We always used the old Norway ride as a time killer when we were waiting for dinner.

Sounds like new ride will be no different.
In my opinion, it isn't. Don't get me wrong, I do like the attraction, it's just not a "Stand in line for 2 hours" attraction. I'd rather stand in line for the new Soarin' as I thought that one was awesome.

Good to hear. I picked Soarin' fast passes over Frozen for our October trip. Looks like I made the right choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter