Frozen Latte or Frozen Coffee??

CuteAsMinnie

DIS Veteran
When we return to WDW this summer, I will really, truly miss the Frozen Latte at Main Street Bakery :sad1:

Is there ANYWHERE in WDW to get something similar??

(Please don't suggest a Starbucks Frapp)

Thanks!

Yes, they had them a lot of places!

I know Sleepy Hallow had some sort of iced latte maybe frozen.

The kiosk by Canada in Epcot has a frozen cappuccino!

Sleeping Hollow only have Iced Coffee, it's not frozen. It has coffee, milk and ice cubes. You can get it in French Vanilla, Latte and Mocha. It's $3.99. You can also get it with ice cream on top for $4.49. I get these quite often!

When we return to WDW this summer, I will really, truly miss the Frozen Latte at Main Street Bakery :sad1:

Is there ANYWHERE in WDW to get something similar??

(Please don't suggest a Starbucks Frapp)

Thanks!

I can't believe that Disney is going to replace this wonderful bakery with something as generic as a Starbucks. We always used to drop in here for a muffin for breakfast or a snack on our way out of the MK. I will really miss it.:sad2: While I am a Starbucks fan, it does not belong in the world's most magical place IMHO.

I can't believe that Disney is going to replace this wonderful bakery with something as generic as a Starbucks. We always used to drop in here for a muffin for breakfast or a snack on our way out of the MK. I will really miss it.:sad2: While I am a Starbucks fan, it does not belong in the world's most magical place IMHO.

It's not replacing Main St Bakery. If you've been to Disneyland, you can see the wonderful addition the Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe has made. It will remain Main St Bakery. It will have Starbucks drinks. The Disneyland location has 2 shelves for Starbucks food and 3 Disney food. :thumbsup2 It has far more Disney food than Starbucks. Your favourites will quite possibly still be there :)

DSC06643-600x450.jpg

It's not replacing Main St Bakery. If you've been to Disneyland, you can see the wonderful addition the Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe has made. It will remain Main St Bakery. It will have Starbucks drinks. The Disneyland location has 2 shelves for Starbucks food and 3 Disney food. :thumbsup2 It has far more Disney food than Starbucks. Your favourites will quite possibly still be there :)

DSC06643-600x450.jpg

That is great to hear! I thought that the MK was going to lose just a little of the magic with the addition of Starbucks. I am very thankful to hear that is not the case:thumbsup2. Now I am happy because I'll have the best of both worlds! I won't have any trouble getting my mocha frappucino with an extra shot of espresso with a side of bakery treats....yay!

Yes, they had them a lot of places!

The kiosk by Canada in Epcot has a frozen cappuccino!

Thank you! Not the Frozen Latte at Main Street Bakery but I think I do remember having the frozen cappuccino and it was pretty good?

Anyone know of anywhere else to get a Frozen Latte type of drink?

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter