Frozen fireworks is it worth it?

We saw them last summer and thought they were great! We were excited to see they were back because my mom and sister will be with us this year and they will get to experience them too!

In order to really enjoy a Dessert party you need to have a late lunch and at least four five hours between. We always hit a QS day of at 2:00pm. Then we are good and ready for ayce treats. Pigs we are.

That was our plan as well :) We had lunch around one and were so excited about the deserts, but after having 3 or 4 I couldn't eat anymore, and I looooveee sweets :) We did enjoy it, but it is not something I think we will do again :)

If it's the same as last year, it's our favorite daily fireworks (and our least favorite show). We watch it off to the side near gerty (the dinosaur in the water). If your anti-smoking be careful as this is one of the smoking sections. We can't realyl see the stage well but the fireworks is really good from this vantage point. It also gives a really good almost to the exit street to walk down while everyone else is coming from the middle or tower of terror/amphitheater area if you plan to immediately leave. If you don't plan to leave your in a good spot to walk past the leaving crowds the opposite direction.

Also if you happen to be staying at POP Century or Art of Animation, they are easy to view from these hotels and watching from the bridge across the lake between the 2 is really nice. You can watch them while enjoying the POP main pool, it lines up really well. Also you don't have to hear the frozen soundtrack yet again :)

We saw it last Aug. and liked it so much that we went back another night to see them again. :) We are always going to check out ANYTHING NEW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter