FROZEN Disigns! (Currently Taking a Break)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,your designs are so cute! May I request the Elsa bag topper for Julia and may I also get Olaf with "Let It Go"
Thank you,
Wendy

Here You are :goodvibes

I wasn't sure what you meant by Olaf with Let it Go but I'm thinking it's this. If that's not what you had in mind please let me know! :)

Hi!
Can I please request:

Royal sled w/ Anna & Elsa for: Evelyn
Royal sled w/ Anna & Elsa for: Emerson
Mickey ears with Frozen cast: Evelyn
Mickey ears with Frozen cast: Emerson
Welcome letter to: Evelyn and Emerson

Thank you so much for taking the time to make these great designs!!!

Here You Are :goodvibes

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Disigns....I'm currently working on the details for our trip next month.

If you had time, I would greatly appreciate any of these:
1. I would love a Royal Sled (Ligda Family Royal Sled)
2. Brooklyn's Pressed Penny Money (Elsa)
3. London's Pressed Penny Money (Anna)

Here You Are :goodvibes

Hi,

I LOVE these designs. Could I please request a few when you have time. I would love to have a welcome letter addressed to Simona and Alessia. Also could I get the bag toppers and the Mickey heads with each of their names on it? Thank You so much!! :)

Hello,

I have to say I am in aw of your wonderful designs. We are taking my daughter to Disney first week in march to celebrate her 7th birthday. I just found this sight today. I would be so grateful if I could please have 3 of the frozen Mickey Ears. Elsa and Ana with the name Gwen, The group with Dad, and the group with Mom. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent.
Thanks in advance
Sincerely,
Kristy

Hi,

I LOVE these designs. Could I please request a few when you have time. I would love to have a welcome letter addressed to Simona and Alessia. Also could I get the bag toppers and the Mickey heads with each of their names on it? Thank You so much!! :)

Hi! I will likely work on these either tonight or tomorrow but before I do I was wondering which Mickey head you wanted? I have a few different choices in my first post such as Anna and Elsa, Olaf, and all of the Frozen cast. Please let me know. Thanks!

Jess

Hi! I will likely work on these either tonight or tomorrow but before I do I was wondering which Mickey head you wanted? I have a few different choices in my first post such as Anna and Elsa, Olaf, and all of the Frozen cast. Please let me know. Thanks!

Jess

Hi Jess! I'm sorry! I would love the one with the full cast if you could. Thank You So Much!!! :flower3:

Hello,

I have to say I am in aw of your wonderful designs. We are taking my daughter to Disney first week in march to celebrate her 7th birthday. I just found this site today. I would be so grateful if I could please have 3 of the frozen Mickey Ears. Elsa and Anna with the name Gwen, The group with Dad, and the group with Mom. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent.
Thanks in advance
Sincerely,
Kristy

Here You Are :)

Hi! I'm loving your designs! I'll be in WDW for my 50th birthday in December (the 20th!) and am trying to get a head start on my t-shirts for the trip lol. Would it be possible to get the Mickey Ears with the Frozen Cast with each with these names:

Ellen
Marty
Marijo
Janet
Peter
Lydia

Thanks!

Hi! I'm loving your designs! I'll be in WDW for my 50th birthday in December (the 20th!) and am trying to get a head start on my t-shirts for the trip lol. Would it be possible to get the Mickey Ears with the Frozen Cast with each with these names:

Ellen
Marty
Marijo
Janet
Peter
Lydia

Thanks!

Here you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter