FROZEN Disigns! (Currently Taking a Break)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! These are gorgeous! If you had a time would you be willing to make the exact same autograph cover as two posts above and same back with the name Carrington?

Thanks for sharing your talents!

Amy

I really appreciate these! They are gorgeous and will make her trip that much more magical! Thank you for sharing your talents!

Amy

What beautiful work you do!! May I request the Elsa/Anna ears with the name "Yarielli"?

I just love your stuff! Frozen heaven:worship:

Hi there. Can you do a 4x6 autograph cover with the design that you did for Anna & Carrington? But can you add the Disney World logo text (the script font that they write Disney World' in) and '2015'? So it would be like...

Disney World 2015
Taryn's Autographs

And then another one for
Kamdyn

And then another one for
Averi

Do you have a graphic with just Anna the character? If so, I would like one for: Harper

Thanks so much for the consideration.

Hi there. Can you do a 4x6 autograph cover with the design that you did for Anna & Carrington? But can you add the Disney World logo text (the script font that they write Disney World' in) and '2015'? So it would be like...

Disney World 2015
Taryn's Autographs

And then another one for
Kamdyn

And then another one for
Averi

Do you have a graphic with just Anna the character? If so, I would like one for: Harper

Thanks so much for the consideration.

Here are your autograph covers. :goodvibes

I really like your work! My daughter is getting a surprise birthday trip to Disney so I have a big request. Thank you ahead of time! Could I request...

A welcome letter to David and Rachel
A happy birthday note from both Anna and Elsa to Rachel
A goodbye letter from Anna and Elsa to David and Rachel
A Happy Birthday Sign with everyone - one for Rachel - one for Mom
Door hanger with David and Rachel
Mickey ears with Anna and Elsa - Rachel
Olaf - David
Olaf holding his head autograph book cover saying "David's 2015 Disney World Autograph Book
Elsa with snowflakes coming out of her hand autograph book cover saying "Rachel's 2015 Disney World Autograph Book"

I really like your work! My daughter is getting a surprise birthday trip to Disney so I have a big request. Thank you ahead of time! Could I request...

A welcome letter to David and Rachel
A happy birthday note from both Anna and Elsa to Rachel
A goodbye letter from Anna and Elsa to David and Rachel
A Happy Birthday Sign with everyone - one for Rachel - one for Mom
Door hanger with David and Rachel
Mickey ears with Anna and Elsa - Rachel
Olaf - David
Olaf holding his head autograph book cover saying "David's 2015 Disney World Autograph Book
Elsa with snowflakes coming out of her hand autograph book cover saying "Rachel's 2015 Disney World Autograph Book"

Hi! I am no longer personalizing the door hanger & Anna and Elsa tags and I don't have a goodbye letter but here is the rest of your requests:

Hi! These are great! Would you please be able to make a

mickey head with anna and Elsa with the name Kaitlyn
mickey head with Olaf with the name Dylan.

Thank you so much! My daughter and son will love these when we are on the cruise the first week of February. Thanks for all you help

Hi,your designs are so cute! May I request the Elsa bag topper for Julia and may I also get Olaf with "Let It Go"
Thank you,
Wendy

Hi!
Can I please request:

Royal sled w/ Anna & Elsa for: Evelyn
Royal sled w/ Anna & Elsa for: Emerson
Mickey ears with Frozen cast: Evelyn
Mickey ears with Frozen cast: Emerson
Welcome letter to: Evelyn and Emerson

Thank you so much for taking the time to make these great designs!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Disigns....I'm currently working on the details for our trip next month.

If you had time, I would greatly appreciate any of these:
1. I would love a Royal Sled (Ligda Family Royal Sled)
2. Brooklyn's Pressed Penny Money (Elsa)
3. London's Pressed Penny Money (Anna)

Hi! These are great! Would you please be able to make a

mickey head with anna and Elsa with the name Kaitlyn
mickey head with Olaf with the name Dylan.

Thank you so much! My daughter and son will love these when we are on the cruise the first week of February. Thanks for all you help

Here You Are. I hope I'm not too late :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter