frozen cokes

They are only sold at the Contemporary and Pop Century. Not sure if they are sold in the parks, however those are the only Resorts which sell them.

It's like a slushee made with coke instead of random blue or red juice stuff.

:)

Knox

Yes, you can use your refillable mugs for the frozen cokes. When we were there last September there were frozen cokes and one other flavor of frozen drinks.

At MGM they are sold from a stand on the shore of Echo lake on the opposite side from Indiana Jones stunt show.:goodvibes

ah we call them slush puppies and it sound slike I have to locate them

As a connoisseur of frozen treats, I would be remiss if I did not point out that a Slush Puppy consists of ice chips covered with any one of a variety of flavored syrups. A machine tumbles, crushes and dispenses the ice. The vendor then covers the ice with a syrup from a bottle. It's almost like a runny snow cone. Dairy Queen's Mr. Misty is the same as a Slush Puppy.

An Icee or "frozen coke" is usually a carbonated beverage that is frozen while being tumbled in a freezer. Think of an ice cream maker you may use at home. The paddles in the freezer keep the liquid from freezing solid. These drinks normally expand when they leave the machine and go into the cup. Icees can normally be found at Target snack bars, BTW.

Anyway... I enjoy both types of frozen treat, and both will cause excessive "brain freeze." Enjoy!

That darn Icee machine is the main reason my kids want to stay @ POP everytime we go to WDW!!! I think during our next trip it might be more convenient if they would just move one of the machines to our room. :scared:

An Icee or "frozen coke" is usually a carbonated beverage that is frozen while being tumbled in a freezer. Think of an ice cream maker you may use at home. The paddles in the freezer keep the liquid from freezing solid. These drinks normally expand when they leave the machine and go into the cup. Icees can normally be found at Target snack bars, BTW.

Anyway... I enjoy both types of frozen treat, and both will cause excessive "brain freeze." Enjoy!

Yep that's how's they sell slush puppies here from a huge machine which mixes and freezes. The ice chips you mention is what we use Mr Frostie machines for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter