Frozen Coke Machines at POR

Fourfun

Mouseketeer
We are heading down in 9 days :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
staying at the POR.. I have been planning on getting the refillable mugs when we arrive on our first day and was just wondering ... has anyone been to the POR latley.. Is the Frozen Coke machine working ?? I keep reading all these threads about the frozen coke machines not working... Why do they break so much ?? and is it only frozen coke ?? or do they have other flavors also?

I never saw one at any other resort... did they add them to POR?

I wish they would make frozen diet coke for the diabetics!

Umm the Contemp. HAD them but they took it out. I bet the reason that they are always broken is because parents don't supervise their kids when they use it. I once saw a kid with his mouth open under the spigot!!!

rhiannonwales said:
Umm the Contemp. HAD them but they took it out. I bet the reason that they are always broken is because parents don't supervise their kids when they use it. I once saw a kid with his mouth open under the spigot!!!
Ewww!!

I didn't notice any frozen coke machines at POR last July :confused3

Oh.. I just assumed all the hotels had them.. to bad they are not at the POR
thanks for your replies

rhiannonwales said:

Yeah kids are gross like that :) heh.

Actually from what I was told is that they have to hang the out of order sign on the machine, not because its broken, its because it is so overused that it runs out of frozen stuff. It needs time to freeze the coke. Supply and demand. That happens on hot days at 711 too.

And that is why the cool wash opens and shuts down several times a day at Epcot. Thats my favorite place in all of Epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter