From John Wayne to DL?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by brocklesnar69, Aug 22, 2007.

1. brocklesnar69

brocklesnar69 Proud to be a Villain

What is the fastest and cheapest way to get from John Wayne Airport to DL Hotel, if you're too young to rent a rental car?

How much does * Cost?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wvnative

wvnative DIS Veteran

We've taken a taxi (about $40 each way) and Super shuttle ( $10/ person each way).

4. noryglory

noryglory Freaking out is not allowed!

Can someone assure me there are taxis that serve more than four people? This will be my first trip with 5 and I think there are minivan taxis. Yes??

5. brocklesnar69

brocklesnar69 Proud to be a Villain

6. Carter'sMommy

Carter'sMommy Practically Perfect

There are taxi's that are Minivans that seat 7 for the price of one -- Just call and make a request for a mini van and tell them that you have 5 people and BAGS! They also have a cab stand with taxis waiting so you should be okay if you choose not to call in advance.

You should be just fine.

7. stampinshauna

stampinshauna Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L

We're using the Disneyland Express next month. It's $24 round trip and there is a $3 coupon, so it is just $10.50 each way. I'll pay the extra 50 cents to not have to deal with SuperShuttle.

If you use a taxi, find out if they have a flat rate. It seems like most have a flat rate from the airport to DL, but then they charge you a bunch more for the return trip.

8. Vanvmom

Vanvmom Where was I going?

I was only charged $35 to return to John Wayne from DL (just like the trip to DL from the airport). Now of course the taxi ride from DL to the Long Beach airport was a whole different story (that one was $35 to DL and $60 back to the airport).

9. SilverCeladon

SilverCeladon Mouseketeer

I JUST booked the Super Shuttle online with a coupon and it cost me $8 each way. Not bad I say so myself! Let me know if you want the coupon code.

10. shannon1219

shannon1219 DIS Veteran

What if you have a three year old with you and you are not bringing a car seat? Will they be allowed to travel in the taxi?

11. Mr_UCLA

Mr_UCLA Earning My Ears

We will also be using the Disneyland Express next month. $68 total for roundtrip (John Wayne Airport to Disneyland Hotel) for 2 adults and 2 kids. Oh yeah, no car/booster seat required for our 4 year old. :cool1: