From Fantasyland to the Fantasy: We came, we saw, we kicked it's AFT! UPDATED 1/10!

I thought the new one was $50 per year for the lowest pro account. I am with you, this whole new system is awful. My pro expires in April and I will not be renewing either, which means I might have some issues as well. But I loading all my new ones to flickr. I am trying the 3 month pro, which is only like $7 and so fare I like it. Not as great as old photobucket, but still much better than any other site I have tried so far.

Frustrating! Although I was kind of glad to hear that your TR is delayed due to technical difficulties and not that you had gotten so busy that you just didn't have time to finish it!

$40 dollars a mouth from photo bucket that's ridiculous you can get 2 years on a pro account from flikr for that much.

That really stinks, Jen! :mad: Was it time for you to renew? Is that how you found out?

If anyone knows of any good alternatives or options I'm happy to hear it! Thanks!!!

I haven't tried this but Google Drive offers a lot of storage space and I think you can link to images within it....we just started using Google Applications for work so I'll have to do some more research.

I've started dumping pictures into Facebook and making individual albums public for TR viewing. So far I haven't had a big problems with links but the pictures are large.

oh that sucks.. hmm i havent been on photobucket in forever (hence my tr still at a standstill after day 1 LMAO)

Have you looked into Smugmug.com ? A friend of mine swears by it.. but she's not using it like you would for trippies!

I use google photo and like it and its free for basic at least. But again I just make albums and email them.

Nenner1 :wave2:, Did you solve the problem with the pictures? :scratchin I hope so. I'm dying to see the rest of your trip report!!! :sad1: Come back soon! :hourglass :thumbsup2

Jen has left us again for another cruise, but hopefully when they are back she will be able to work on this TR. :)

Whoa, look everyone at what the cat dragged in!:rotfl:

I *think* I have the picture situation under control. I have started an account at Flickr and while I'm not very comfortable with the interface yet, it should be good enough to get the TR back on track so I can share all of our AMAZING adventures on the Fantasy! :goodvibes

Yes..we did just get back from another cruise. We were cheating on DCL again giving *gasp* Carnival a try on their newest ship the Breeze. We liked the ship and had a great time. Is it as great of a cruise as DCL...no. DCL is more of an experience. Ron likens it like this: Is Pop Century as elaborate as the Grand Floridian? No. But does that make it bad? Certainly not. Just different. But we sure managed to have fun, as we always do, and we felt given what we paid, our cruise on the Breeze was an amazing value!

So I absolutely will be back on track very soon. Not tonight. LOL. So I should just stop teasing but I have a photo sharing account ready to go, some space on my hard drive, and a couple more days of vacation before I get back to work. We'll see how that goes. ;) I've promised myself I will not start a Breeze TR anywhere until I get this one back going strong so.....:thumbsup2

Okay, I am REALLY late for this party - just saw your link - looking forward to catching up :cool1:

Can't wait to hear about both lol I have to live thru u my cruise buddy extraordinar!!

Hi Jen!

I'm a patient girl and happy to wait. Just please promise me you will post a link to the Breeze report if you do one. I love hearing how all the different cruise lines compare.

So glad! I haven't checked on this TR in a while and I am looking forward to it! We considered the Allure and I sent you a PM about it. Your message back was helpful. We will be on the Fantasy in 2 months and 2 weeks!

Hope you haven't forgotten us! You write such awesome TRs, I'm hoping this one can convince DH to spring for a Fantasy Western!

No, I haven't forgotten. :worship:

No excuses, just haven't been motivated lately. The new job, which I started in January takes a lot out of me. The hours stink, the days off stink, and I am staring at a computer 8 hours/day so when I am not at work... and not on a quest to get some sleep, I don't often want to stare into the computer and try to concentrate on something. I have also been doing many applications for other jobs and those are very time consuming.

BUT..I am going to finish though and I won't start a Breeze report until I get back on track here Yes do I plan to do one though.:goodvibes

I know it sounds like empty promises. But I really do want to share our amazing cruise with you all. I hope I can get myself focused and back in the game. Thanks for all the love...just seeing people are still checking in here warms my heart. You guys are awesome.

We will be here when you get back. Good Luck with all your applications. And with summer upon us I'm sure you are looking forward to spending free time with the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter