From China to Wine & Dine- A Nov 2013 'First' PTR (Trip Report Link)

THANK YOU!! :)

I probably won't post pictures here till I get back..but if you are on facebook- I most definetly will be posting pics there!

I'll send you a PM with my full name if you want to look it up there and send a request. I'm sure I'll be checing in and out there frequently during the trip!

Awesome!! I'd love to be your FB friend!!! :lovestruc

I am back... with 11 Days of Disney & one day of IOA to report!!! It wasn't quite the trip I envisioned and not my most magical BUT we had our moments of pixie dust........

And the big news is..I did complete the 1/2!!! My bucket list goal is checked off!! (Never, EVER, to be repeated again!!!)

I will start on a trip report shortly. Hopefully I'll get my pictures in order this weekend to start!

Real life reality is slapping me in the head with work, kid & house priorities!

I do wish I was back on my balcony of Animal Kingdom Lodge looking at the baby Giraffes.

So... next few days.. I'll post the link for a started trip report! I took LOTS of pictures!!!

:worship: party: Hooray!! I'm so happy for you! I can hardly wait to read all about it. :goodvibes

I am back... with 11 Days of Disney & one day of IOA to report!!! It wasn't quite the trip I envisioned and not my most magical BUT we had our moments of pixie dust........

And the big news is..I did complete the 1/2!!! My bucket list goal is checked off!! (Never, EVER, to be repeated again!!!)

I will start on a trip report shortly. Hopefully I'll get my pictures in order this weekend to start!

Real life reality is slapping me in the head with work, kid & house priorities!

I do wish I was back on my balcony of Animal Kingdom Lodge looking at the baby Giraffes.

So... next few days.. I'll post the link for a started trip report! I took LOTS of pictures!!!

Glad you made it back safely. We had so much fun with you guys, wish it could've been more time. (No thanks to the rain!) Thanks for sharing your vacation with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!