From BWV (side closest to S & D) how long of a walk to Epcot

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I just made dining reservations for my upcoming April trip. We requested to stay at BWV closest to the swan and dolphin because we are actually there for a conference at S & D. How long of a walk would you say is it to get to the international gateway from the farthest point of BWV? We are fairly active and can walk at a decent pace.

I am just trying to plan out our agenda and how much time to plan from getting from the resort to our dining reservation.

I just made dining reservations for my upcoming April trip. We requested to stay at BWV closest to the swan and dolphin because we are actually there for a conference at S & D. How long of a walk would you say is it to get to the international gateway from the farthest point of BWV? We are fairly active and can walk at a decent pace.

I am just trying to plan out our agenda and how much time to plan from getting from the resort to our dining reservation.
10 minutes at the most. If you are at that end (rooms 1/2/3/4/5001 will be the farthest room and right next to Jelly Rolls) there is a stairway next to the first room that will take you down to the Boardwalk and you can walk to Epcot from there. You will pass by the boat dock, so if there is a boat loading there as you walk by, hop on the boat for a shorter time.
Denise

I agree, 10 minutes, tops. IMHO, it's such a great location. We loved taking the stairs down and getting right on the path to DHS. In terms of walking to S&D, EP and DHS that location is really the best of all worlds. And getting down to the Boardwalk area as well!

When we were there this past August it seemed like it was just under a 10 minute walk. Loved the short walk back from Epcot at night and the walk back from DHS at night was not bad either. We were looking at the line for the boat and the buses as we were leaving and they were crazy. Walking was the way to go for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter