From AKL to ASSp - the TR also known as "Did we just become Deluxe snobs?" *UPDATED 6/11*

The wine and snacks looked awesome on the club level. So jealous!

I love that story about the woman. I notice things like that all the time and drive my husband crazy with different theories.

I think, also, I'm just kind of sad about not having any Disney trips planned :sad:
The struggle. It's so hard. All you want to do is plan another trip!
That Disney Depression is real.

disney-store-jpg.133010

But, actually we've been doing this...
Yup. Been there done that!
I can't remember who lost but I think we both won when we discovered we could in fact go explore the outside of the resort with our FREE BEERS. Did I mention they were free? "Free" anyway...
That's great. What a wonderful way to spend your time enjoying all the animals! :)
really wanted to go find that savannah overlook in the back of the resort by the fire pit. It took us a second to find it - this resort is huge - but eventually we did and were both amazed. I think this was the first moment we truly fell in love with this resort.
It is gorgeous. It truly is a one of a kind resort, so special!!
I also got to bust out my brand new DSLR that I got for a CRAZY price (crazy in a good way). I had played around with it a little before we left but I am definitely still learning how to use it, the settings, and how to take really good pictures with it. BUT even on the auto setting, the pictures were SO MUCH BETTER than any camera I have ever owned. And let me tell you, I've owned a lot of cheap point and shoot cameras...
Wow! Your camera seems like it was working great! The pictures you took are awesome. I especially love the giraffes, they are my favorites! When I stayed at Kidani in 2012 (my grandparents have DVC), I took so many pictures of those giraffes it was crazy lol:rotfl2:

Club Level, if you can't tell, is so amazing.
I can see that! I'm definitely adding a CL stay at any of the deluxe resorts to my Disney Bucket List! :thumbsup2
We decided to walk over to Kidani at this point. The walk was really nice and easy. We went straight back to the savannah area and immediately noticed how much quieter and calmer it was over here compared to Jambo House. I don't know which one I necessarily like better but Kidani definitely had a more laid back feel to it. There were a ton of animals out. This huge bird, I'm not sure what it was, was chasing a bunny for a long time and that was really cute to watch. And then we got to see part of the opening scene from The Lion King.
It truly is beautiful over there, and yes I agree it does have a calmer feeling to it!
The animals were acting really strange at one point and the lady said the same thing had happened the evening before right before it started raining. And, wouldn't ya know, two minutes later it started pouring. It was actually really cool to watch. Once it started raining we figured we should probably head back and get some dinner!
Those animals are so smart! At least you were close to shelter so you didn't get soaked!

Never start your trip in a Deluxe, let alone CLUB LEVEL, and switch to a value. Don't get me wrong, I love my Pop Century but maybe not after unlimited snacks, beer, and wine and a balcony that you can walk out to and stare at giraffes at any time.
THIS!!!! My biggest lesson from our last trip (still working through that TR!) is THIS!!!!

View attachment 129703

NOPE!!! Ah, I was so happy! :cool1::woohoo:

OOOOOOOOOH! I'm getting so excited to go back to AKL.... Looking out the window and seeing animals... AT DISNEY.... MIND BLOWN

giphy.gif

Enjoying your TR looking forward to reading more!

Following along!!! We are staying at Jambo in April and CANNOT WAIT!!! No club level for us, but I'm sure it's going to be magical nonetheless. I am in the Fall Alumni too (holla!!!). Can't wait for another update!!!!

Having fun reading your trip report! Last year we stayed in a one bedroom villa savanna view at Kidani and LOVED it! You are right that it is a lot calmer and quieter over at Kidani. We really really liked it and now prefer it to Jambo house, which we loved before Totally spoiled ourselves and I became deluxe snobs too!! We're trying to make it work for next year at Kidani for 10 days - yikes! The $$$$! Where will we get the $$$$?? But we need 10 days so we can do all that we want to do PLUS relax at our beautiful resort. I'm so jealous of SeeYaReelSoon too. I'm so tempted to turn my 10 day vacation into a 14 day but I don't know HOW we are going to make 14 days work if 10 is a stretch! :faint:

Plus vacation time, ya know...

I'm loving your TR and so pleased you had a great view.

I loved my one visit to AKL club level and hope to return :)

My daughters and I are huge Joey & Ashley fans, we love Wednesdays in this house :goodvibes

I also just saw that See Ya Reel Soon is there for FIFTEEN days and I got even more depressed.

Big See Ya Reel Soon fan too, I love Wednesdays! No fair that they get to go so often!

AKL'S SO FANCAY...YOU ALREADY KNOW. Don't stop reading - I'm sorry.
:music::dancer:

I can't remember who lost but I think we both won when we discovered we could in fact go explore the outside of the resort with our FREE BEERS. Did I mention they were free? "Free" anyway...

AKL looks amazing! And saying CL? What! I'd be completely spoiled after that, and the "free" beer and wine! :bitelip: You totally have me wanting to stay there now!

Yes, we got engaged in Disney too! During Wishes :flower3::cloud9::yay:! You can read about how it happened in our Wedding PJ if you're interested!

That's what we did...a mini honeymoon right after our wedding just to get away from everything and be together. We just offically booked our "real" honeymoon - as my husband likes to say, to Thailand for March. It's a great idea if you can. You can ready about our mini honeymoon in our Honeymoon TR. Too bad the timing with your friends wedding is so close behind yours. We wanted to go away to Italy for our 1 year wedding anniversary, but one of our friends decided to get married the weekend that would fall and we can't really move it based on our work schedule to the week before or after....so that sucks. I feel your pain!! Why oh why can't our friends take our plans into consideration when choosing a wedding date! HAHAHA jokin!

I only log onto the Disboards once every couple days and only spend like five minutes per visit as opposed to when a trip is planned and it's..well a lot more
This is one of the truest things ever:guilty:
I follow so many disney accounts on Instagram who are posting pictures of MVMCP and decorations... it's killing me. I think i've priced out like 3 last minute mini-vacations:sad2:
Wish you guys were able to take that mini-honeymoon!
She was in the lobby...in the same clothes. So...she may have stayed all night watching the animals or...met someone. You do you girl!
This made me laugh way harder than it should have. There are all sorts of characters to meet at Disney World.....

Your pictures look great! Cant wait to see more :goodvibes

Well my DS9 and DS7 were reading over my shoulder just now, and they are begging to stay at AKL now when we go in Feb. Well, we are staying in a off-site condo, so obviously that's no happening haha It does look truly amazing. . . . maybe someday!

AKL looks so beautiful. It's on my list for must do's. I can't wait to see what you do for dinner.

And you MUST do it one day! I never thought I'd ever be able to afford a deluxe resort, let alone club level, but renting DVC point seriously makes it so possible. I don't know if finances play into not having stayed there not but definitely look into renting points if so!

Club level would be freaken AWESOME!! You have no idea how much I would love to do that. From your experience thus far it would be worth it. Its got to make you feel fancy for sure. Yeah, the wife and I are going to rent DVC points the next time we go for our sons first WDW trip. It should be epic!! I just wish the kid would start walking already so we can go... he's two months old and already refusing to listen to his dad. LOL!!

You are just funny! Keep it up!!

Ugh, club level was seriously amazing. I will definitely be back one day! I was going to mention renting DVC points but I se that you are! It makes so many options affordable.

That defiance sure starts young doesn't it...:rotfl: Just start showing him pictures of the castle and I bet you he'll be the earliest walker in the history of time.

Just so that I can be sure that I'm understanding you properly ... you liked AKL?

In all seriousness ... the pictures look amazing! Between that and the free beer ... I can see why you fell in love.

Animals always bring people together ...

Phew, I'm so glad I made it clear I liked AKL:rotfl: I thought for a second I needed to elaborate more.

HAHAHA I cracked up at "animals always bring people together"...caaaaan you feel the love tonight

They are only the most delicious breakfast items ever. They are little soft buns with a sort of honey glaze with one nugget on it. I actually had some for breakfast this morning. The amount of times I try to order them after breakfast is stopped being served is sort of embarrassing because I can never remember.

I have got to look into this. We rent DVC points occasionally but I have always wanted to try club level and this is a great option. The only problem would be is that I'm sure they fill up quick.

Me too! I'm going on a trip for 9 days in December and it makes me feel like a failure as a Disney fan because I thought that was a lot.

I sense that a pretty good story is about to come?

Well, of course. It is a rule that while staying club level you must eat/drink the cost difference between that and the regular room cost. If they aren't charging then there is never enough.

Good to know. We are staying at Kidani next month and I was a little worried about not being near Jambo house where the action is but I'm glad to hear it is more calm and the walk isn't bad.

Interesting, I guess there could be a lot of reasons but that just seems odd.

Oh my gosh. I NEED Chick-fil-A breakfast in my life!!!

Renting DVC points was one of my best Disney decisions ever. When I was younger, I genuinely never thought I'd ever be able to stay in a Deluxe let alone club level. But you completely can when you rent DVC points - it's the price of a moderate!

Nine days IS a lot! That's AMAZING!!! You leave so soon - ah, SO jealous!!!

See, that was my logic - eat all the food, drink all the drinks. You gotta make up that cost!

Oh, Kidani is fantastic. Much more serene over there. I was actually shocked at the difference between Jambo and Kidani being from the same resort!

Club level looks so amazing!!!!!!

On my last trip we were lucky enough to go on the Wild Africa Trek tour at AK so we were able to get wicked close to a lot of the animals and it definitely made my wife and I want to stay at AKL soon so we could see animals all the time.

Club level was SO amazing, oh my gosh. Oh how COOL!!! I would LOVE to do the Wild Africa Trek! If you liked that, you would absolutely LOVE AKL.
Dying over here :rotfl2:

You are making me want to stay at AKL so bad! I haven't really considered it before because of the time it takes to get everywhere and now with a stroller and the busses and well you get the idea...

Now that being said I totally get this deluxe snob thing you're talking about! I hate to admit it but I think I'm one! Which makes me a little scared we are doing our first value trip in just over 3 weeks!! I'm hoping we love it, if we love value we can do more trips and longer trips for the same money!!! I've never not stayed deluxe so I'm a little worried....

Also club level is my dream!!!

AKL is truly one of a kind. That is the ONE downside to the resort is that it's far from the parks. We just did it for the quick night in the beginning of our trip and purposely planned no parks so we could enjoy the resort so the far distance from the parks wasn't an issue. But when we talk about buying into DVC (it WILL happen one day!) that's the one thing that would stop me from going with AKL - which is SUCH a bummer!

Honestly, the values are just fine. I love Pop and AoA is amazing. I wasn't much a fan of the All-Stars but lots of people love them!
Ahhhh, basking in your excitement of fancy CLUB LEVEL status! :cool1:

We'll be arriving tomorrow & staying at Pop for 2 nights before heading to AKL.. your post has me so excited.. except no free beer for us! :confused3
LOL @ that woman with the same clothes on the next day.. :rotfl2: perhaps she slept on a bench outside near the Savannah!? Or met a 'friend' or something!? How bizarre hahaha.

HOW WAS YOUR TRIP?!?! And how was AKL?! I love both Pop and (obviously) AKL so I'm super jealous of your trip!!

That woman sure was interesting...we had no idea what the deal was but we definitely had a laugh or two about it :rotfl:

The wine and snacks looked awesome on the club level. So jealous!

I love that story about the woman. I notice things like that all the time and drive my husband crazy with different theories.

Club level is something every Disney fan should try once! It really is amazing.

HAHA I do the SAME thing with Joe :rotfl:! Always noticing other people and coming up with crazy stories - so glad I'm not alone:laughing:!!

The struggle. It's so hard. All you want to do is plan another trip!

Yup. Been there done that!

That's great. What a wonderful way to spend your time enjoying all the animals! :)

It is gorgeous. It truly is a one of a kind resort, so special!!

Wow! Your camera seems like it was working great! The pictures you took are awesome. I especially love the giraffes, they are my favorites! When I stayed at Kidani in 2012 (my grandparents have DVC), I took so many pictures of those giraffes it was crazy lol:rotfl2:

I can see that! I'm definitely adding a CL stay at any of the deluxe resorts to my Disney Bucket List! :thumbsup2

It truly is beautiful over there, and yes I agree it does have a calmer feeling to it!

Those animals are so smart! At least you were close to shelter so you didn't get soaked!

ALL you want to do is plan another trip - so true. It's so hard not having anything planned:sad:!

I was really loving my camera! I was a total amateur and am still learning the settings but even on just the automatic mode it took SUCH better pictures than any other camera I've owned!

I took so many of the giraffes too!! They're so beautiful, it's hard not to!

THIS!!!! My biggest lesson from our last trip (still working through that TR!) is THIS!!!!

OOOOOOOOOH! I'm getting so excited to go back to AKL.... Looking out the window and seeing animals... AT DISNEY.... MIND BLOWN

giphy.gif

Enjoying your TR looking forward to reading more!

Right?! Hahaha is that Jenna Marbles? LOVE it:laughing:

Following along!!! We are staying at Jambo in April and CANNOT WAIT!!! No club level for us, but I'm sure it's going to be magical nonetheless. I am in the Fall Alumni too (holla!!!). Can't wait for another update!!!!

Oh HEY fellow fall alum!!! That page is so much less exciting when you're not planning a trip - :laughing:! YAY!!! April will be here before you know it! You don't need club level at all to enjoy the experience at AKL - it just adds a little something different!

Having fun reading your trip report! Last year we stayed in a one bedroom villa savanna view at Kidani and LOVED it! You are right that it is a lot calmer and quieter over at Kidani. We really really liked it and now prefer it to Jambo house, which we loved before Totally spoiled ourselves and I became deluxe snobs too!! We're trying to make it work for next year at Kidani for 10 days - yikes! The $$$$! Where will we get the $$$$?? But we need 10 days so we can do all that we want to do PLUS relax at our beautiful resort. I'm so jealous of SeeYaReelSoon too. I'm so tempted to turn my 10 day vacation into a 14 day but I don't know HOW we are going to make 14 days work if 10 is a stretch! :faint:

Plus vacation time, ya know...

Thank you for reading :goodvibes!!! Isn't the difference so noticeable when comparing Kidani to Jambo? I was really surprised at how much calmer and more serene it felt over at Kidani.

The one downfall to becoming a deluxe snob - the $$$$. See, you're like me. I need the ten days too! I want every trip to top the last and ... I don't think that really works with our budget. But that's why I'm gently pushing Joe toward DVC...

I'm loving your TR and so pleased you had a great view.

I loved my one visit to AKL club level and hope to return :)

My daughters and I are huge Joey & Ashley fans, we love Wednesdays in this house :goodvibes

Thank you for reading :goodvibes!!! I followed Joe and Ashley on Instagram while they were down there and I was SO jealous. They seriously looked like they had such an amazing trip!

Big See Ya Reel Soon fan too, I love Wednesdays! No fair that they get to go so often!

:music::dancer:

AKL looks amazing! And saying CL? What! I'd be completely spoiled after that, and the "free" beer and wine! :bitelip: You totally have me wanting to stay there now!

Yay, I love Wednesdays too! They do get to go so often and they just went for such a long trip! So jealous.

Oh I am completely spoiled after deluxe and club level:laughing:! It's such a bad thing for the finances...

Yes, we got engaged in Disney too! During Wishes :flower3::cloud9::yay:! You can read about how it happened in our Wedding PJ if you're interested!

That's what we did...a mini honeymoon right after our wedding just to get away from everything and be together. We just offically booked our "real" honeymoon - as my husband likes to say, to Thailand for March. It's a great idea if you can. You can ready about our mini honeymoon in our Honeymoon TR. Too bad the timing with your friends wedding is so close behind yours. We wanted to go away to Italy for our 1 year wedding anniversary, but one of our friends decided to get married the weekend that would fall and we can't really move it based on our work schedule to the week before or after....so that sucks. I feel your pain!! Why oh why can't our friends take our plans into consideration when choosing a wedding date! HAHAHA jokin!

Oh that's AMAZING!!! Heading over to read your post now!

Oh wow, Thailand is going to be AMAZING!!! Darn friends messing up our vacation plans...kidding. Kind of...:rotfl:

This is one of the truest things ever:guilty:
I follow so many disney accounts on Instagram who are posting pictures of MVMCP and decorations... it's killing me. I think i've priced out like 3 last minute mini-vacations:sad2:
Wish you guys were able to take that mini-honeymoon!

This made me laugh way harder than it should have. There are all sorts of characters to meet at Disney World.....

Your pictures look great! Cant wait to see more :goodvibes

Oh ME TOO!!! It's making me want to go to Disney for the holidays SO BADLY. I think I might have to try to push for a holiday trip next year...

Well my DS9 and DS7 were reading over my shoulder just now, and they are begging to stay at AKL now when we go in Feb. Well, we are staying in a off-site condo, so obviously that's no happening haha It does look truly amazing. . . . maybe someday!

Oops...hehehe well one day you should definitely splurge and stay at AKL. Rent DVC points! It truly is a one of a kind experience. But those off-site condos are AWESOME! And SO MUCH CHEAPER.

Hi everyone:wave2:!!! I just wanted to quickly report that Joe and I were able to get...drumroll please...CHICK-FIL-A a couple weekends ago! We went down to Washington D.C. to visit a friend and of course the first thing we did was map out the Chick-fil-As on our route...this is a no judgement zone, right?

September 24, 2015 - An AKL Evening

As we headed back to Jambo, I think we had already decided just to stick around AKL and eat at the Mara. One because leaving to go anywhere else would take away precious AKL time and two because money. This turned out to be a great decision. I LOVED the Mara!!! My meal ended up being $10.11 which I thought was a great price and I got a TON of food! And it was AMAZING! Joe liked his just fine but I don't think he was quite as impressed as I was.

I got the hand-caved corned beef sandwich with cous cous. I was a little worried about getting corned beef at a quick-service but this was SO good.

P1000106 (Custom).JPG

Joe got the African stew - beef, turkey, ham, carrots, potatoes, peas, chickpeas, and raisins served over basmati rice.

P1000107 (Custom).JPG

I actually probably would have gotten that but ham and I don't like each other.

I loved just sitting in here, relaxing, having dinner, and knowing we had a whole day of relaxing ahead of us!

After dinner, it was time to go see if we could find The Little Mermaid. You know, lay out on the pool chairs, grab a drink and some snacks, lounge in the beautiful atmosphere outside, and enjoy watching one of our favorite Disney movies. Is there a better way to spend the first night of your vacation?

How about inside the lobby in a teeny alcove with the movie playing on a really small T.V.?

After walking around and searching for the "campfire at the Arusha Savannah overlook near the main lobby" where the movie was listed as playing, we failed and were so confused. Until we just happened to peak into this little room off the lobby that had the movie playing. Not quite what I was picturing:laughing:.

So what do you do when your plans fall through and you're staying club level? Well, you go and get more club level snacks of course.

P1000108 (Custom).JPG

They had (I think) Monsters University on and we got some mango tarts, an "orange thing" (so glad my notes are so thorough!), peanut butter brownies, and rice krispie treats. They also had some evening drinks out, including Courvoisier. Joe goes, "man, you could just sit in here and get messed up all day." :rotfl:I think that's what Disney was going for when they created club level.

We were pretty tired so we decided to just head back to the room, watch Stacy (of course), and get some sleep. This was when we really started discovering the true greatness that is Stacy. So many one-liners that we used WAY too much on the trip. Stay tuned for many "YOU'RE GUNNA GET WET!"s, "I'MMA RIDE THAT PUPPY!"s, and "THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY TRACK..."s.

I also have in my notes - "so happy :)" and I was :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes.

September 25, 2015 - A Hidden Mickey Blueberry Breakfast

This morning we woke up around 8:15 after getting so so much sleep. We slept for about ten hours and it was wonderful.

We did what anyone would do upon waking up and put on the Disney information channel and relaxed while listening to the music. We also, of course, sat on the balcony for a little bit. I was trying to soak up every last bit of this amazing room. Though we would be staying at AKL for the day by the pool, we had to check-out that morning to head to ASSp :sad2:. This was the first inkling we both got that maybe starting with a deluxe wasn't the smartest idea. BUT we had a brand new resort neither of us had been to to explore and enjoy! Right...? Stay tuned...

At about 9, we decided to see what club level was offering for breakfast and enjoy the resort a bit more.

IMG_8336 (Custom).JPG

I grabbed a couple things and immediately noticed the place was a little busy and there weren't any tables. One ended up opening up over by the kids area with a t.v. and cartoons playing...hey, when in Rome (or Disney). So we grabbed it and enjoyed our breakfast.

IMG_8337 (Custom).JPG

Joe got really excited at one point and my love for him was reaffirmed. The reason he was so excited?

IMG_8340 (Custom).JPG

Hidden Mickey blueberries! He didn't even do that on purpose - just picked up a few on his fork and it just happened to look like that!

IMG_8344 (Custom).JPG

You know you picked the right spouse when things like this happen. You know how else you know you picked the right spouse? When you spend the majority of your breakfast talking about DVC and possibly buying into it one day. :hyper:

I also checked the weather for the day and immediately was happy we'd be spending the day at the pool.

IMG_8338 (Custom).PNG

Check out that Real Feel. What?

We headed back to the room and had to pack up our things:sad2:. But we just got here :sad::sad::sad:! I was trying to stay positive - we still had the whole day at AKL ahead of us and it was just the beginning of our trip! But man oh man. Packing up to leave a deluxe to go to a value? It...it isn't fun. We called down to the front desk and someone came to take our luggage down and left it in the luggage area until we were ready to actually leave the resort later that day.

I took one last picture on our amazing balcony, posted it to Snapchat because it didn't happen unless you do so, and we were out of the room :sad1:.

IMG_8346 (Custom).PNG

By 11, we were heading down to the pool! There are few things I love more than lounging in the sun and Disney. Combine the two and I genuinely can't handle my happiness level.

happy.gif

Joe could take or leave lounging in the sun but hey, there was a slide at the pool so that helped.

A couple pictures on the way to the pool -

P1000114 (Custom).JPG

So beautiful.

I decided to try the panorama setting on my DSLR and cracked up when I looked at it.

P1000116 (Custom).JPG

So beautiful. :rotfl:

Up next...zebra domes by the pool, checking into ASSp :-)scratchin), and dinner at Raglan Road!

AKL is definitely the most beautiful resort ever. From the theme to the CM's. I am glad that my mother made this her home resort for the DVC cause every year we go we always stay here...she even asks me if I wanted to try another resort and I always say no lol. I really love your pictures and can't wait to hear more about your adventures. Have a magical day! <3

Well look at it this way, at least you got to try out two Disney Resorts. I have to agree though it's better to start with Value and work up to Deluxe. The Club Level seems so nice. I've never gotten to experience that yet. Maybe one day...

Sounds wonderful to stay club level, and to be able to really enjoy the resort too! Love to eat blueberries the way Joe does :)

I got the hand-caved corned beef sandwich with cous cous. I was a little worried about getting corned beef at a quick-service but this was SO good.

p1000106-custom-jpg.136208

Joe got the African stew - beef, turkey, ham, carrots, potatoes, peas, chickpeas, and raisins served over basmati rice.

p1000107-custom-jpg.136209
That looks very yummy! :)
After walking around and searching for the "campfire at the Arusha Savannah overlook near the main lobby" where the movie was listed as playing, we failed and were so confused. Until we just happened to peak into this little room off the lobby that had the movie playing. Not quite what I was picturing:laughing:.
Oh gosh, I'm sorry that happened to you! Was the weather forecast calling rain that night? Because I know what you mean when I was at AoA this past Spring they held the movies outside by the Big Blue Pool every night...
So what do you do when your plans fall through and you're staying club level? Well, you go and get more club level snacks of course.

p1000108-custom-jpg.136210
Yum!! Tis is why CL sounds so great - the food!!!
Joe got really excited at one point and my love for him was reaffirmed. The reason he was so excited?

img_8340-custom-jpg.136222
What a fun thing to happen at breakfast!:goodvibes
By 11, we were heading down to the pool! There are few things I love more than lounging in the sun and Disney. Combine the two and I genuinely can't handle my happiness level.
Sounds like a great day! Pure paradise:lovestruc

HOW WAS YOUR TRIP?!?! And how was AKL?! I love both Pop and (obviously) AKL so I'm super jealous of your trip!!

That woman sure was interesting...we had no idea what the deal was but we definitely had a laugh or two about it :rotfl:

It was amazing! Definitely became deluxe snobs :banana:

You know you picked the right spouse when things like this happen. You know how else you know you picked the right spouse? When you spend the majority of your breakfast talking about DVC and possibly buying into it one day. :hyper:

HAHA.. Yes!! We have converted them.. and it is oh so good! Did you guys do the DVC tour? We did it last year and we really liked it. We ended up buying resale at SSR after some research. Can't afford Disney prices when you're planning a wedding lol :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read more about your (sadly) last day at AKL, what a view that morning.

I'm officially confused by this Little Mermaid thing. Was it supposed to be outside and they moved it? Or do they always show movies in tiny rooms on tiny TVs? AKL, you make no sense!
(And that's definitely Monsters University on your TV. I know my Monsters movies).

Definitely looks like pool weather. I hope your sadness about having to leave AKL didn't stop you from enjoying the awesome pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter