Frizzy Hair Help!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by maciec, Nov 24, 2012.

1. maciec

maciec AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?

Well today I used a different shampoo from my normal Panteen and my hair doesn't look as bad not feel as bad. Not crazy about the shampoo and conditioner that I used, but it's a start! Thanks a bunch for all of the suggestions!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. maciec

maciec AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?

And another update!

While I still have the Brillo look its not as noticeable. I started using the Suave Keratin shampoo and conditioner and I LOVE IT!!!! Throwing away the Panteen!

4. kaligal

kaligal DIS Veteran

Herbal Essences, None of Your Frizness

Works for me!

5. wilderness01

wilderness01 Been There, Done That, Going Back!

Panteen damaged my daughter's hair.

I rec'd a Keratin treatment and it was the best thing I ever did for frizz.

6. elizke

elizke <font color=darkorchid><font color=blue>Has feelin

Yes, regrowth is good, but frizzy! I have definitely had that problem, really since I had babies.

I find it advantageous to rotate products! Seems like anything you use will build up and go from shiny to dull. So what ever you use, take a break from it and then reintroduce it.

One of my favorite products I reintroduce is Infusium. Years ago I used to have to buy it from a hairdresser friend but now it is available everywhere and it really helps keep hair healthy. (Used on and off, as I discussed! :) I also rotate Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Smoothing Serum.

I am always open to other products to introduce into the rotation, so watching this thread! :)