Friendship,friendship...it's the perfect blendship

"I Kinda wanna show Riley your ticker too and see if she can figure it out" If you do, let me know.

Lovely gesture Carrie sharing your Cinderella sets. I do believe that it's not just Disney, but Disney people that make it so special. :goodvibes

"I Kinda wanna show Riley your ticker too and see if she can figure it out" If you do, let me know.

Lovely gesture Carrie sharing your Cinderella sets. I do believe that it's not just Disney, but Disney people that make it so special. :goodvibes

ok so remember that crazy dance party i talked about that I did the whole week before um Yeah that totally happened when i showed her ,mind u it did take her a few minutes to come out of shock first,and eventhough someone mentioned it right infront of Hailey on my last trip I think she forgot.

Yay...you've arrived in Orlando. Sorry about the turbulence. That's one thing that still bothers me a bit when I fly, but I've gotten much better with it.

I'm glad you arrive at your resort...even if it took a bit.

ok so remember that crazy dance party i talked about that I did the whole week before um Yeah that totally happened when i showed her ,mind u it did take her a few minutes to come out of shock first,and eventhough someone mentioned it right infront of Hailey on my last trip I think she forgot.

AWWWWWWWW Really????? :blush: :cheer2: That's so cool!!! I can't wait to see her. At least she hasn't gown up too much.

Our room was ready so we went to go see if all was okay with our Garden Grocer order and of course since my package was waiting from Trish and Raina we went to go put that away safely in our room.

Thank you thank you thank you again I was in awe of all the awesome Disney items you sent for the kids and I.

for some unkown reason we had a Congratulations card in there waiting for us :confused3

we quickly rushed off for a bus to Mk and by the time we arrived we were starving.So as Tribute To Rob we went to Pinnochio's Village Haus in search of food and The Blue fairy's Wishbook.I had told Rob about it but last year it was upstairs and blocked off.That was a bummer!!

For Anyone who doesn't know The Blue Fairy's Wishbook is inside the restaurant and you can go Sign your name and write your Disney wishes or any wishes really.

Hailey writing cool

]
28a33da0-4cff-4904-9a26-1f64851c9743_zpsefa3e431.jpg
[/URL]/albums/m99/discember14/DSC04828_zps876b84fe.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

and I wrote a message for Rob and some other Facebook Friends

Wish book selfie!!

k well that post was all out of whack

ANYHOOOOOO i'd been texting back and forth with Ariana and I also had some FP + to use so Hailey and I rode Dumbo while my bagel nana made her way to that part of the park ( she likes bagels n bananas so she is Ariana bagelnana)

I love how beautiful it looks all lit up at night

so a selfie was in order

and a pic of my little princess

while close by we did a quick pitstop and then went to meet Ariana under The Storybook Circus sign,I was so excited to meet her and she was a complete doll n had brought gifts for the girls and I.Which were so awesome,but i have a side story here ...... so Hailey's gift was a Christmas pluto with jingle bells around his collar........well a few days after being back in the real world hubby n I were laying in bed n kept hearing noises n I made him get up n go check the living room cause I was scared that maybe we forgot to lock our door or something ( he was irritated since we live in a pretty secure apartment building) well it turned out it was just Hailey rolling around in her bed n Pluto was taking a beating lol poor pup,I was so relieved though.

Anyway here we are

Then Hailey was itching to spend some of her $ so we went into big top souvenirs and i found Rob's fave character ever!!! ( do not let him tell u different trust me he is the biggest fan ever)

Don't worry Rob I'm sure next time you're in disney they will still have a Dusty for you to ooooh and awwwww over!!

We haven't been to Pinocchio Village Haus in years and years. I never knew about that book. I think a trip there in October is in order.

Mark would be so hapy that you rode Dumbo first...his favorite of all time.

I'm so glad you met up with Ariana.

Yeah! You made it too our meet! I'm so glad that Hailey loved her Christmas Pluto. I had a lot of fun looking around the store with you guys. Can't wait to read the rest.

Oh my! I just noticed that Hailey photo-bombed us on that selfie. :rotfl:

We haven't been to Pinocchio Village Haus in years and years. I never knew about that book. I think a trip there in October is in order.

Mark would be so hapy that you rode Dumbo first...his favorite of all time.

I'm so glad you met up with Ariana.

we love Pinnochio's in this family

oh yeah that was our first time riding Dumbo in a very long time

me too,I had so much fun with her :cheer2:

Yeah! You made it too our meet! I'm so glad that Hailey loved her Christmas Pluto. I had a lot of fun looking around the store with you guys. Can't wait to read the rest.

Oh my! I just noticed that Hailey photo-bombed us on that selfie. :rotfl:

oh u betcha! She sleeps with him all the time!1 yeah I saw that too funny,and i'll tell ya its not the only Hailey photo bomb of the trip

Hi, joining in. I've read one of your previous trip reports and also Rob's current and previous TR. Oh, and I thought Rob's favorite male character was Big Al....

Awww what a sweet gesture having that package waiting for you. Disney love.

AWWWWWWWW again for Pinnochio's Village Haus. The first place me you and Ry went. I am totally checking that out that wish book.

HAHAHA, that is so cute with Hail and Pluto. Jingle Jingle.

So awesome that you met up with Arianna. I know you've been waiting A LONG time for that. And Hail's photobomb is SPOT ON!

Oh good lord.... Planes. :scared1:

Hi, joining in. I've read one of your previous trip reports and also Rob's current and previous TR. Oh, and I thought Rob's favorite male character was Big Al....

Nah that's just what he wants people to think Don't listen to him he LOOOOOOVEEESSSS planes!!!:rotfl2: oh and Welcome :D

Awww what a sweet gesture having that package waiting for you. Disney love.

AWWWWWWWW again for Pinnochio's Village Haus. The first place me you and Ry went. I am totally checking that out that wish book.

HAHAHA, that is so cute with Hail and Pluto. Jingle Jingle.

So awesome that you met up with Arianna. I know you've been waiting A LONG time for that. And Hail's photobomb is SPOT ON!

Oh good lord.... Planes. :scared1:

YES!!! we should hit the wish book soon!!
Omg Ivan was ready to murder me for making him get up oops LOL
Yeah it was a great time!!
haha u know ure feelin The Dusty Love ::yes::

WE made our way into the FLE and rode the ariel Ride while Arianna went to do something which for some reason I can't remember,but throughout the night Hailey kept randomly shouting out "cha cha chicken" and it made me and arianna laugh everytime she did it,eventhough neither of us have any idea of where it came from.

most of my pics on ariel came out super blurry but heres the best one from this ride

oh and here is hailey with jingle Pluto

Before long we were back up flitting about the surface and away from those humans those barbarians and met up with Ariana once again.We had a picture taken together for her memory maker and perhaps if we're lucky she'll post it for you all to see.

Ariana had asked Hailey if she'd like to ride the carousel with her,but since wishes was going on it wasn't possible yet.We decided on Philharmagic in the mean time.I wasn't sure what to expect since Hailey hated this when she was younger and would scream and cry,luckily this time she loved it.

alot of my pictures are real phooey,I'm gonna have to try a different camera on my next trip I think

What u didn't honestly think we'd take Pluto and not get him his own glasses did you?

it's funny because usually it takes a day of being there before it sinks in that it's actually happening,but this time I was feeling the magic right from the start.Disney trips are always awesome ,but i find now since I've started meeting other Disney friends there it just gives it that something extra,and I hope I never reach a time in my life where I'm missing that.

Next up was the carousel which was now open for business!

what is she looking at I'll never know lol

awwwww much better

and check out this beautiful lady unleashing her inner child ( i adore this picture so much)

Insert some more random "cha cha chickens"

Hee Hee, I headed off to take a potty break while you were on Little Mermaid cause I drank too much soda at dinner. Plus you guys had a FP for the ride and I didn't.

I'm so glad that Hailey liked Mickey's Philharmagic this time. It's one of my favorites.

You'll have to thank Hailey for riding the carousel with me again. It was the one ride I hadn't ridden before in Fantasyland. Well I probably rode it when I was a kid but I have no memory of doing so.

I am very happy to post the pictures for you. Here's the selfie I took of us and posted on Facebook. I really need to work on my selfie skills.

Photopass pictures from the Little Mermaid.

Two pretty ladies on the carousel.

And here's a spoiler for what we did after the carousel.

"cha cha chicken" I'll have to remember that. :lmao:

Whew... Pluto had glasses. The show just wouldn't be the same otherwise. Glad to hear Hailey likes it now. Especially since it was closed in September.

I love that you all rode the carousel. But I'm a little uneasy about what you did next... :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter