Friendship friendship Continued

Lilomunk

Earning My Ears
http://www.disboards.com/threads/friendship-friendship-its-the-perfect-blendship.3369453/page-4 that would be the link to my old acct where the TR began,however my keyboard will not allow me to type in my old password because one of the keys will not work so I made this account which I will use from now on to finish the tr.
If Anyone is new here Hi I'm Carrie ooohhh a boat hey I've seen a boat!!!
Let's begin or Continue shall we.
So Hailey and I were having an icecream break and as we did that we decided that Figment would be our next stop

I always do figment and have a ton of pics so I'll only post a few to avoid boring you all.

We had a fastpass for Test track that was happening now eventhough I secretly wanted to be on soarin instead,but with Disney and Children comes sacrifice WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We had ridden it since the upgrade but never took the time to create our car,or if we did I don't remember OHHHH I've seen a boat ughhhh it went this way!My mission today was to create the ugliest vehicle possible but first we had a few more steps to get to that point.

ohhhh this is nice but would be much nicer if it wasn't school bus yellow

ladies and gents I think I completed my mission

Hailey's turned out really well

we were so excited to ride now and see how we held up against the competition

before we knew it we were whipping around this corner and that corner laughing and having such an awesome time that I almost forgot about wanting to ride Soarin NOT NO ONE forgets that thats like saying you could go without POTC IMPOSSIBLE PEOPLE ( How will I survive September knowing it'll be closed the entire time)I might need to get hooked up with an I.V of Pirates water to get my fix,because I swear it flows through my veins!!! Anyway heres some pics of our fun but not as fn as Soarin TT ride

and incase you're wondering Hailey's car was the best at pretty much everything,but I'm not surprised she's a pretty awesome kiddo!

one of the keys will not work so I made this account which I will use from now on to finish the tr.

You know Carrie... keyboards aren't all that expensive. :rolleyes1

Oh no, did you not get on Soarin'? That makes me even sadder you missed it in February.

DSC05026_zpsuixr3zka.jpg

Yikes :scared1:

Joining this new thread. Thanks to DKfL for the heads-up on the old thread. Yes, keyboards don't cost much, especially compared with a Disney trip!

Yep I think you definitely won for the ugliest car ever. It looks very insect like. Although I do like the color. Maybe you should have gone with baby poop brown? :rotfl: I've actually seen a few real cars in that ugly color.

Oh and I do have to say that Hailey and I are definitely twins from another life time. Check out the car that I made in December.

Bummer that you missed out on Soarin'. Hopefully you'll get to ride it in September.

I'm almost glad I'm not going any time this summer because I don't think I could stand missing Pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter